Why don't I like Mighty Mouse...

MM has silenced me by actually finishing fights recently but I just can't warm to him, I still don't look forward to his fights even though the last two were good.

attention whore

I don't like a lot of people, who cares?

It's like... I just don't care.. It's weird.

i'm the same, it's not that i dislike the guy, just really, really don't care one way or the other. But then i feel like this about a lot of fighters these days. and at 125 the only guys i really care to watch are Ian McCall and now Brad Picket

i just really can't relate to a lot of fighters these days, hence i end up not caring whether they win or lose.

but then i'm just getting old, most of my heroes are long gone

Because Miguel Torres beat him and was ROBBED.

I disagree. I re-watched that fight recently and felt he won. Sure, it wasn't a dominating performance, but Miguel couldn't really do much, neither could Demetrious, but he was on top a lot.

Dodson is great, him and Urijah are the most popular fighters sub 155 because they always being excitement and have charisma

DJ is just deliberately boring

i'm the same, it's not that i dislike the guy, just really, really don't care one way or the other. But then i feel like this about a lot of fighters these days. and at 125 the only guys i really care to watch are Ian McCall and now Brad Picket

i just really can't relate to a lot of fighters these days, hence i end up not caring whether they win or lose.

this.

You can relate to Ian McCall?

I don't like MM because he beat Miguel and Broseph.

Yeah, and I'm mad. Wanna fight about it?

He had great fights in WEC but once he came to the UFC I started souring on him a bit after the McCall and Torres fights left a bad taste in my mouth. I think that was what caused a lot of people to dislike him, through no fault of DJ's. The Moraga fight is what started winning me back over.

I think at this stage he's proven to be a fairly entertaining and unpredictable fighter. Can't ask for much more than that.

Not a big fan of his but have to say he looks ridiculously dominating.

That said, he gets rocked a lot, and after Barao anything could happen.

yeah for sure, i have a seedy past
It's easier for me to relate to the gamer who likes Rocko's Modern Life and wants to bang Kate Beckinsale than a resurrected lord of South County.

Not a big fan of his either. I love Edgar, Cruz and a lot of speedy guys in the lower weight classes, but he moves WAY too fast for my taste. I can barely tell what's landing and what's significant.

It also doesn't help that I didn't watch his last fight

Im jealous of his xbox gear and free stuff he receives. Thats why i dont like him.

Not a big fan of his either. I love Edgar, Cruz and a lot of speedy guys in the lower weight classes, but he moves WAY too fast for my taste. I can barely tell what's landing and what's significant.

It also doesn't help that I didn't watch his last fight
Your gripe is that a martial artist is too fast?

Your gripe is that a martial artist is too fast?

Yes, I'm not doubting his skill but its hard to watch 5 straight rounds of him striking. I thought his first fight with Benavidez and the Dodson fight were pretty dull.

Back