Why don't heavy hitters like Ngannou, Rumble and Khaos go to boxing

Maybe because boxing is boring?

Look at how dirty they did Moloney
What's the point of instant replay if you ignore the obvious.

I can't believe judges don't know right from left.

instead of UFC, you think with their insane punching power they could try boxing and get more money
Well first of all Ngannou would have to train to move his head or he’d get totalled by a top 25 boxer

Deontay says "Sure why not"
giphy.gif
Looks like someone’s spiked Deoncye’s water again!

You guys are kidding yourself if you think Ngannou would struggle at boxing. Take a look at the records of the opponents that Deontay Wilder and Mike Tyson beat. Ngannou would smoke the majority of heavyweight boxers. The very top guys could be another story no question, but there just isn't a lot of competition globally in heavyweight boxing
Guys like David Allen and Chisora would smash a guy like Ngannou no problem and they’re nowhere near the top

Guys like David Allen and Chisora would smash a guy like Ngannou no problem and they’re nowhere near the top
I have a boxrec account and often look up the records of these guys for context. David Allen and Chisora have too many of their wins against awful opponents, which is the norm for boxers. It leads me to believe that boxing is far from a professional sport and I could easily see Ngannou dominating if he went into it.

It's too late for them - they needed start much younger to become really good at boxing.

Ngannou would lose to the majority of people Wilder and Tyson beat, except maybe in their very early fights.

Ngannou struggled to get anything going with Lewis...definitely not in fear of the TD
I have specifically researched Tyson's career far too long lol. Just a fun thing to point out is that Ngannou would be by far the biggest and heaviest hitting opponent Tyson would have faced no joke. Ngannou has all the physical tools to have beaten Tyson in a boxing match. He's so much bigger

I have specifically researched Tyson's career far too long lol. Just a fun thing to point out is that Ngannou would be by far the biggest and heaviest hitting opponent Tyson would have faced no joke. Ngannou has all the physical tools to have beaten Tyson in a boxing match. He's so much bigger

Dude, just stop it.

Tyson has fought quite a few guys Ngannou’s height and I guarantee Francis would be nowhere near his current weight if he pursued a boxing career.

He’s not the biggest, nor the hardest hitting either.

instead of UFC, you think with their insane punching power they could try boxing and get more money
I feel like Ngannou's lack of striking technique would really show if he went to boxing. Imagine him losing a tuneup fight to a smaller, more technical boxer. Not the right move

Ngannou would smoke the majority of heavyweight boxers.
He definitely melts cans, but i wouldn't see him beating your mid tier HW's (Ruiz,Parker,Chisora,Whyte)... The big dogs would eat him alive though

Dude, just stop it.

Tyson has fought quite a few guys Ngannou’s height and I guarantee Francis would be nowhere near his current weight if he pursued a boxing career.

He’s not the biggest, nor the hardest hitting either.
Name someone bigger and harder hitting than Ngannou that Tyson fought? I have adhd hyperfocus and spent months looking up Tyson's opponents and was shocked by what I found it.

He definitely melts cans, but i wouldn't see him beating your mid tier HW's (Ruiz,Parker,Chisora,Whyte)... The big dogs would eat him alive though
I can live with that. I still think Ngannou with a dedicated approach to boxing would be really imposing. Hits scary hard and has a granite chin. Of course the savvy of the guys above and their years dedicated to the craft would be a hard challenge to overcome. I'm just not convinced that heavyweight boxing is a true professional sport honestly

Name someone bigger and harder hitting than Ngannou that Tyson fought? I have adhd hyperfocus and spent months looking up Tyson's opponents and was shocked by what I found it.

Tyson fought at least a few guys 6’4” or 6’5” like Tony Tucker or Carl Williams and they all hit harder when it comes to outclassed opponents.

You want to see a brutal KO? Put a top ranked heavyweight against an inept journeyman and watch how quick they turn out their lights. They’re fighting at such a higher skill level, they’re able to load up on bombs and turn them over flush with pinpoint accuracy.

WTF

<{blankeye}><{Red Card}>

Back