Why don't heavy hitters like Ngannou, Rumble and Khaos go to boxing

You need to have a lot more technique than what francis has in boxing, he’s got power, and with small gloves in mma is enough, but pillows made defense so much easier those punches aren’t just going to get in as easy as in mma

Boxing is much more about technique than power. These guys would get smoked in high level boxing, hence their careers in MMA
To add to this boxers stepping into the octagon would get taken down in a heart beat, I enjoy MMA more because yes there is no doubt boxing requires great skill in the stand up game as you are solely punching but martial arts anything goes except the obvious shit that shouldn't be allowed.

McGregor fighting Floyd was fun to watch, but if Floyd stepped into the Octagon he would have looked worse than McGregor did after they fought in the ring.

Anyone have thoughts on Terence Crawford's win last night? They want a Pacman fight who is now 41 but I'd rather see him fight Spence. Also thoughts on Gervonta davis moving up to fight Crawford?

It's a different sport.

Rumble has a wrestling background no?

lol
Ngano lost every striking exchange vs Stipe, and Stipe is just a mediocre boxer... So how will he do good on boxing? Any boxer will put a boxing clinic on him lol

You guys are kidding yourself if you think Ngannou would struggle at boxing. Take a look at the records of the opponents that Deontay Wilder and Mike Tyson beat. Ngannou would smoke the majority of heavyweight boxers. The very top guys could be another story no question, but there just isn't a lot of competition globally in heavyweight boxing

I don’t think anyone here is saying he couldn’t beat some journeymen tomato cans, more so that he wouldn’t be able to hang with the top 20 in the world so it would be pointless to try.

Boxing can’t handle anymore ufc power since Connor and weapon of a left hand entered in a ring

Fabio Maldonado was 26-0 in boxing at one point against cans. Ngannou could probably go 50-0 in boxing fighting a similar lineup.

Because boxing is very different than MMA. Different rules, different gloves

Ngannou wants to and that was his original plan but he needed money quick. Rumble was a wrestler before MMA, I could see him taking a boxing match though. Both are under contract by the UFC rn though.

You guys are kidding yourself if you think Ngannou would struggle at boxing. Take a look at the records of the opponents that Deontay Wilder and Mike Tyson beat. Ngannou would smoke the majority of heavyweight boxers. The very top guys could be another story no question, but there just isn't a lot of competition globally in heavyweight boxing
Lol zero evidence of this, is there even footage of him in a boxing match?
I guess you think Black Beast would too? Lol

Wilder can't box either.
I’ve seen him in and winning boxing matches. Only one of us has to use their imagination on this subject.
That King Kong punching technique of Ngannou works in MMA, I’ve never seen him throw a jab.
Never mind his lack of wind, he’d be a 4 round boxer at best and they don’t pay those guys a lot.
Dude got out struck by a Cleveland firefighter.

The same reason James Toney got his ass kicked in the UFC.

Different sports.

These are the same people who thought a Ngannou punch blew out Cains knee, so I take the opinion with a grain of salt.

Back