Why don't heavy hitters like Ngannou, Rumble and Khaos go to boxing

I think Ngannou would have a chance in boxing. Heavyweight boxing ain't all that. He has the talent, power and the chin.

Below 200 lbs is where it's very hard for an mma fighter to succeed boxing. The power, combinations, etc is much better in boxers.

Just watch any under card fight and you will see boxers who punch better than most top mma fighters their weight.

When you mix in takedowns, kicks elbows and clinch is where mma fighters would dominate a boxer.

Can't just hide with a tight hug to stop an opponent's punch flurry.

Calling Chester Hughes, the guy who destroyed Sefo, a decent HW is a stretch. Hughes had one fight against a guy who went on to become a top HW (Tony Thompson, years before Thompson actually made it to the world level) and was stopped in one round. He was miles away from the top 10.

Yeah, I was being nice. Thompson was the only name I recognized on his resume.

You guys are kidding yourself if you think Ngannou would struggle at boxing. Take a look at the records of the opponents that Deontay Wilder and Mike Tyson beat. Ngannou would smoke the majority of heavyweight boxers. The very top guys could be another story no question, but there just isn't a lot of competition globally in heavyweight boxing
you dont know what you are talking about

When has Wilder shown this kind of boxing ability against anyone, let alone maybe the best offensive fighter in HW history (for the first half of a fight, anyway)? Tony Tucker repeatedly showed he had a far more refined skills than Wilder. Wilder is a guy who has gotten a long way on a massive punch, smarts, speed (in certain contexts) and toughness. He's succeeded despite his lack of skill. In order to beat a guy like Tyson, his only shot would be to meet sell out early and look for a single massive shot. Very few guys in HW history have the skill to outbox Tyson (some guys could also beat Tyson by embracing the in-fighting, which he, despite his height and short limbs, wasn't necessarily great at compared to some other great HWs), and Wilder isn't one of them.
What do you mean? Deontay does that every fight. He does exactly that for the entire fight until he actually lands a jab then he starts swinging like a madman. He never engages. He merely waits for that opportunity to strike for the whole fight which I think benefits if he's fighting Tyson.

Are you arguing with someone that thinks wilder beats prime Tyson?

Did you really waste your time?
Recency bias works both ways. It’s almost laughable to assume a fighter who thrived in late 80s and early 90s can unquestionably beat the current top contender today. Wladimir Klitschko (even during the end of his career), Anthony Joshua, Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder all have very good chances at beating any version of Tyson. I’ll even say Daniel Dubois right now has a chance at beating prime Tyson.

Recency bias works both ways. It’s almost laughable to assume a fighter who thrived in late 80s and early 90s can unquestionably beat the current top contender today. Wladimir Klitschko (even during the end of his career), Anthony Joshua, Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder all have very good chances at beating any version of Tyson. I’ll even say Daniel Dubois right now has a chance at beating prime Tyson.
Tyson fury yes.

The others no.

Back