Why don't femenists call out the UFC & Ronda for promoting violence against women?

Society says men that strike women are pigs who need to be taught a lesson by the law or violently by someone else. That is the majority stance, especially by women. "A man should never hit a woman"! Right?

What if the women attacks you first and you are trying to neutralize the attack or defend yourself?

What if a small 110lb anorexic male sucker punches at 250lb musclebound male in the square in the face?... Does he not have socially acceptable & legal right to smash the much smaller guy attacking him in the name of self defense?...

Why is this different for the 250lb guy vs a 100?/135?/145?/160lb?... woman?... Isn't this 'one human hitting/assaulting another human'... and should it not be morally acceptable able by society to defend yourself when being attacked by another human?

Drown yourself in a five gallon bucket and do us all a favor. Please.

grow up guys, domestic abuse is horrifying.

Yes, I agree. Like when a women is verbally and mentally abusive to a man and pushes/slaps/strike him first knowing society tells him over and over and over a man should never hit a women.

Why isn't society saying "a women should never hit a man" too??? It is illegal for them to do so. In fact it, is illegal for woman to hit men just like it for men to hit women. Legally it is only condoned in self defense for both.

Most woman, many men, and most all feminists don't see it this way. They are not standing for equal treatment socially for both women and men. They law says domestic abuse violence is a 2way street. Both sexes do it to the other. Domestic abuse is unequivocally a woman on man violence thing too. The incidence is not that much different between the two... but men rarely, almost if ever, report it. A MUCH HIGHER percentage of woman on male abuse violists do not report the violence for fear of being laughed at and shamed by a very hypocritical society.

Why aren't feminist also drawing attenuation the "beneficial inequalities" they have over men and promotion REAL EQUALITY FOR ALL. It's conveniently inconvenient to do that though... right?

Because Femineysts thinks the UFC is empowering Momen by allowing them to compete otherwise there will be no main stream exposure. They don't see this as violence against women because its not a man who beats up a woman in a street fight or some domestic issue.

Drown yourself in a five gallon bucket and do us all a favor. Please.

Haha... Why? What's you're valid argument to my points. You must not be able to find any as shown by your insult in lieu of any intelligent logic.

Yes, I agree. Like when a women is verbally and mentally abusive to a man and pushes/slaps/strike him first knowing society tells him over and over and over a man should never hit a women.

Why isn't society saying "a women should never hit a man" too??? It is illegal for them to do so. In fact it, is illegal for woman to hit men just like it for men to hit women. Legally it is only condoned in self defense for both.

Most woman, many men, and most all feminists don't see it this way. They are not standing for equal treatment socially for both women and men. They law says domestic abuse violence is a 2way street. Both sexes do it to the other. Domestic abuse is unequivocally a woman on man violence thing too. The incidence is not that much different between the two... but men rarely, almost if ever, report it. A MUCH HIGHER percentage of woman on male abuse violists do not report the violence for fear of being laughed at and shamed by a very hypocritical society.

Why aren't feminist also drawing attenuation the "beneficial inequalities" they have over men and promotion REAL EQUALITY FOR ALL. It's conveniently inconvenient to do that though... right?

How high are you right now? Really? Stop posting and call 911

This site is full of way too many garbage posters reaching beyond belief to hate on a fighter they dislike. Now they're using feminism to discredit R3??

Haha... Why? What's you're valid argument to my points. You must not be able to find any as shown by your insult in lieu of any intelligent logic.

No, you are just spewing random drivel. You sound like a high school freshman who took his first week of a philosophy course and understood a tenth of it. You don't even understand that feminism encourages women to compete in male oriented sports. Instead you start a thread and when that goes south you start carrying on about domestic violence. You are a twit. You have no argument as your original premise is flawed. Just go night night and save yourself the embarrassment of looking dumber than you already do. For fucks sake.

Question: Why don't feminists call out the UFC & Ronda for promoting violence against women? Actually, bloody bone breaking violence.

Logical question. It would seem to be quite hypocritical.

How do you feminists rationalize this? Putting a bloody bone breaking beating on a women goes against everything taught by feminism. Sport has nothing to do with it. It is a fundamental mantra of feminism and today's society.
When people are talking about "violence against women" they are talking about men hitting women, not women competing against other women in martial arts competitions.

Question: Why don't feminists call out the UFC & Ronda for promoting violence against women? Actually, bloody bone breaking violence.

Logical question. It would seem to be quite hypocritical.

How do you feminists rationalize this? Putting a bloody bone breaking beating on a women goes against everything taught by feminism. Sport has nothing to do with it. It is a fundamental mantra of feminism and today's society.

B/c that would not be true feminism.

Feminism is about freedom of choice. Not approval of what women do.

Not being pigeon holed by society for being female.
It about standing up to society that tells you what you can do as a female and what you can't, like vote, work in certain jobs etc etc.
Alot of ppl have rallied around the banner of feminism without knowing what it even means.
If a women wants to fight of her own free will then that is a feminist choice.

If a woman wants to participate in a 100 man Bukkake of her own free will it is a feminist choice.

If a woman wants to stay at home and raise her children and be a house mother for life of her own free will, that is a feminist choice.

It's about supporting women's choices to do what they want to do with their lives not what other ppl want them to do with their lives.

It is encouraging to see there are SOME guys that come into these threads that aren't totally knuckle dragging retards.

I seriously hope the OP is trolling or under 18, otherwise we have a person walking the streets that is SO wildly idiotic and foolhardy, he could one day be a danger to himself or others. If they aren't going to lock him up, maybe they can at least sterilize him so he can't reproduce.

The question posed in the OP, as well as some of these responses, are way too stupid to actual bother answering or debating. If you actually think this is a worthwhile question (Why isn't feminism calling out the UFC for violence against women?), you not only have a low IQ and a need for some serious education, you likely have some real inferiority and/or anger issues around women. Get a therapist as well as a degree.

The really cool thing is, the prediction of all these retards when WMMA started (the public doesn't want to see women fight) has totally fallen on its head, as Ronda and her fights are the biggest thing in the UFC right now; she's actually BIGGER than the men. Even the general public isn't as retarded as these guys.

Society says men that strike women are pigs who need to be taught a lesson by the law or violently by someone else. That is the majority stance, especially by women. "A man should never hit a woman"! Right?

What if the women attacks you first and you are trying to neutralize the attack or defend yourself?

What if a small 110lb anorexic male sucker punches at 250lb musclebound male in the square in the face?... Does he not have socially acceptable & legal right to smash the much smaller guy attacking him in the name of self defense?...

Why is this different for the 250lb guy vs a 100?/135?/145?/160lb?... woman?... Isn't this 'one human hitting/assaulting another human'... and should it not be morally acceptable able by society to defend yourself when being attacked by another human?

First, show me a 110 pound male assaulting a 250 pounder. Or history ever speaking of something like that.

Then show me a 250 pound guy and a 100-160 pound woman and have them compare strength.

I'll wait.

Because feminists are hypocrites. There is not one feminist who like to see the men fight because violence etc. but when wmma happened they call it empowerment. Their goal is female superiority even if they deny it their actions still lead to this.

Sounds like you've beat some women bro.

Because feminists are hypocrites. There is not one feminist who like to see the men fight because violence etc. but when wmma happened they call it empowerment. Their goal is female superiority even if they deny it their actions still lead to this.

How many feminists do you even know? I know a fuck ton and I've gotten a considerable amount of them involved in martial arts. (I never shut the fuck up about BJJ) because being able to protect themselves without relying on a man is important to them.

Also the most radical feminist I've ever met got really into watching MMA. Which sort of contradicts the "not one" statement.

How many feminists do you even know? I know a fuck ton and I've gotten a considerable amount of them involved in martial arts. (I never shut the fuck up about BJJ) because being able to protect themselves without relying on a man is important to them.

Also the most radical feminist I've ever met got really into watching MMA. Which sort of contradicts the "not one" statement.

This is completely the opposite of my experiences, but okay. In my muay thai club there are no feminists.

This is completely the opposite of my experiences, but okay. In my muay thai club there are no feminists.

I bang a lot of feminist girls and have a tumblr lol.

Ronda Rousey is a hero to a lot of feminists.

For clarification feminists are like nazis on the other spectrum, aiming for a totalitarian dictatorship were freedom of expression is minimized.

Feminists are going after hip hop for being misogynistic, and this is only the latest bullshit I've heard. https://archive.is/SoABk

They already control tv, they try to censor games and music and other things I like and for that I dislike them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back