Why dont athletic boxers/briefs have flys?

Meh. I always pull my dangalang over the top of the waistband of my drawers when I take a piss. It's a lot quicker than fiddling around with my fly, trying to pull my dingus through than itty bitty whole, then putting it right back.

I wonder if it's a cost thing. Velcro seem to be a way to implement an opening without needing zippers.
Oh man imagine if you didn’t line up the Velcro right and the scratchiest part touched your helmet

I used to do this all the time in bars.

Do you mean you always have your pants around your ankles in the bar?

Or that you always look at the other fella's pee pee at urinals?

Male nudity is allowed here? Wtf
tenor.gif

Pull downer checking in. Say no to dick holes!

All I wear are PSD and that is the only issue I have with them. But, they are comfortable as all hell, built well, last long, and dont fade or look old

I've always wondered why any underwear has the fly, it's a shitty design and I can't remember ever using it. This thread is blowing my mind, I didnt know anyone actually used them.
Same. I hate my dick getting tangled up in there, rather just pull it out the top.

I just bought a 6 pack of boxers and realised they had no fly.

SMH

Give me dick hole or give me death imo

boxer briefs with no dick holes dont make no sense

it's like wiping before you poop
You don't want your BH getting your poop all dirty. Trust me.

They want to discourage you from using your hand to handle your wiener and then crosscontaminate everything.

So many manlets with gatherer hands have checked in. Just use one of the leg holes. Christ, the inseam is a mere six inches.

Once I was holding them down and my thumb slipped and it whipped my dick straight up mid piss and I pissed in my own face and all over the wall. Switched to Boxers after that.
Wouldn't have happened if you did two hands: 10 o'clock & 2 o'clock just like holding the steering wheel.

Back