Why dont athletic boxers/briefs have flys?

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Because you are still expected to wear pants over them and still need to piss. The fly makes no difference. Why dont they have flies?

Im talking about the compression and moisture wicking ones

index-2_63a04fe5-a106-43b0-99d2-0886888139c0_2048x2048.jpg

boxerjock-1024x746.jpg

81pAs1C%2BjAL._AC_UX522_.jpg

I wouldn't want my dick anywhere near a zipper bro. Boxers are protecting me from that shit. It's worse for me because I've got an anteater

They don't want you using your hands then crosscontaminating everything.

Fucking lol at flies. I shit and piss ass naked. I recommend you do the same.

I wonder if it's a cost thing. Velcro seem to be a way to implement an opening without needing zippers.

I prefer to pop over the top rather than wear undies that might let a draft in

I buy them with flies.

You got to be able to get your dick out easy when needed. Either to piss or fuck

{<jordan}

When I was in high school, if you were unlucky enough to be caught in a bathroom when the "special" kids had their bathroom break you were definitely getting pissed on.

They all had their pants around their ankles bare-ass pissing all over the place. One kid would drop his fucking pants the second he crossed the threshold and start pissing as he walked up to the urinal.

There'd be like five kids in a row like that dude on the left in that pic.

Fuck, I'm going into shell shock right now just remembering the hideous things I saw the one time I didn't rush out fast enough.

<KingstonFrown>

<{clintugh}>

They sound like alphas of the school

I agree with OP. My wife bought me some crazy comfortable boxer briefs. But no effing dick hole. Wtf is that? How does someone design clothing without basic knowledge of how it’s going to be used? As an engineer, I find it offensive.

Yeah, you can find them with flys, but it’s tough. Pair Of Thieves has them.

Because you are still expected to wear pants over them and still need to piss. The fly makes no difference. Why dont they have flies?

Im talking about the compression and moisture wicking ones

index-2_63a04fe5-a106-43b0-99d2-0886888139c0_2048x2048.jpg

boxerjock-1024x746.jpg

81pAs1C%2BjAL._AC_UX522_.jpg

You’re expected to have a dick long enough to hang out the bottom leg when you piss.

B/c if they are athletic and supportive you don't want your junk falling out of the hole during your exercises. Plus to me it makes them more uncomfortable b/c of the extra stitching and material in the front. I want a nice smoothish front without seams and creases.

boxer briefs with no dick holes dont make no sense

it's like wiping before you poop

fuck underwear

giphy.gif

Every single ethnic male in Canada is walking around in branded sweatpants, so that would probably be why. Someone still needs to explain to me why they're doing that, it's like they received an email from their supreme authority giving them the order to wear sweatpants every day until further notice. They might as well walk around dressed in garbage bags, fashion crimes are being committed.

{<jordan}

When I was in high school, if you were unlucky enough to be caught in a bathroom when the "special" kids had their bathroom break you were definitely getting pissed on.

They all had their pants around their ankles bare-ass pissing all over the place. One kid would drop his fucking pants the second he crossed the threshold and start pissing as he walked up to the urinal.

There'd be like five kids in a row like that dude on the left in that pic.

Fuck, I'm going into shell shock right now just remembering the hideous things I saw the one time I didn't rush out fast enough.

<KingstonFrown>

<{clintugh}>
My worst fear in high school, and life in general, was getting jumped in the bathroom. I did not want to hit the piss soaked ground in there. Just disgusting.

I've always wondered why any underwear has the fly, it's a shitty design and I can't remember ever using it. This thread is blowing my mind, I didnt know anyone actually used them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back