Why don´t people accept that everyones on steroids?

"My favorite guy pissed hot but it's ok, all the other guys cheat too so it doesn't really count."

Nate is full of it. Less than 5% been caught and mainly top guys (I wonder why they were top guys hmm) Anyway its way too risky nowadays especially for guys coming up. Will ruin your career. There will be no coming back unlike JJ and others with a fan base.

I dont believe 100% are and i refuse to class non cheaters the same as cheaters.
I like this
saying everyone is on them is an excuse to use them

that being said is it possible to win without them?
good question...
maybe not in cycling and maybe not in any sport

LOL,

6:30-9:30 Tai Chi, Yoga slow warm up, Old school Judo Kata, K boxing movement, footwork drills, striking, 3ml run, or 20ml bike every day.

12 noon BJJ class hr roll after.

Programming @ home 4 income.

6-8:30pm Judo class, hr Randuri/Shodan test practice after

....14 days, 1 off....

All natural, low carb, plates of veggies.

Some lifting, but light weights with lots of reps for conditioning without loosing flexibility.

Should have taken more time off 2 heal dammit!

Back 2 it(day off every 5th) as soon as I'm healed up!
You know what I meant. You are not competing on a professional level however intense your schedule is. And it is, but again you know what I meant.

I don't accept it because when you have this large a variety of people from all over, you're going to come across a spectrum of people that are all different. To say they all have anything in common (even PED's) would be crazy to think. Is everyone in every prison who works out and looks big on steroids too, doubtful. Too many different types of people. Bound to be guys that are crazy determined not to do them.

So in conclusion, we all want to "believe" in some fashion. We all wanted to think that somehow Brock Lesnar was natural.. It was kind of impossible, but we saw those pics of him as a big baby, and held on to hope that there was just a genetic freak like that in MMA. Nope. He roided, probably always, probably like crazy at his peak.. Brock is probably just a 240 lb muscular guy who roided to become * Paul Heyman voice * Brock Lesnar.

What facts? That its common knowledge how easy its to avoid detection on these tests? Or the fact that competing with people on PED´s is impossible for clean athletes.

That the percentage of people getting caught isn't high enough to warrant saying everyone does PED's. There is nothing more annoying than when people act like something is a fact because of hearsay.

I'm not saying all fighters aren't using. But until evidence clearly shows this to be a fact anyone stating it as one is full of it.

TS is mad all his favourite fighters got popped for steroids

The ts is either an Anderson or Pride fan.

It is foolish not to accept it...

Because it is reality.

This "everyone is on steroids" is a typical thing to say for someone with a very limited IQ. It is easier to see things black and white for a simple minded person. These are the same people who say things like "lol, fighter x wins 99 times out of 100, fighter y has a zero chance!", etc.

We should all feel sorry for these people. I would probably kill myself if I had to live with brains like that.

Here is Nate saying it loud and clear. And unlike most people saying "Everyone but me and my teammates is on steroids", Nate never says he isnt on them. Its ridiculous when people use muscular body as an indication for using, or saying that someone with a body like Nate can´t be using. Does Lance Armstrong look like Overeem to you? Truth is, PED´s are used most in sports that have more to do with endurance.

Many college and almost all pro football players use PEDs to be stronger and faster. Same goes for college wresters and pro MMA fighters. Sure, there r PEDs designed to enhance endurance and while some MMA fighters probably do these make no mistake, most MMA fighters are using stuff that makes them strong....winstrol, deca, anavar, test, hgh

That's overtraining for a natural athlete, and you're going to end up with high cortisol levels and another soft tissue injury if you insist on that volume of daily activity at that frequency without a PED to speed recovery.
Thanks for the feedback.

Yeah, I've had Proximal bicep tendon surgery, ruptured Distal bicep tendon un treated....And now two painful ass Labral tares in my left hip I'm getting patched back together this fall.

I had the honor of training(RIP) from an old Japanese lineage tracing back to the Kodokan, that trained hard as nails and died young.

I'll have to research the cortisol level intel..... yup, I should get that tested, there's some symptoms of Cushing's I've been struggling with. The Labral tare didn't heal, poor soft tissue healing is one of the symptoms of Cushing's, and has degenerated over the last 2 years till I had to stop training last spring.

I can assure you that particular fighter certainly isnt taking anything, I was joking with him about it recently about him taking "stuff" and lets just say he got very defensive to say the least, lets just say he was more than a little pissed at the suggestion that he was using anything so much so it nearly messed up our friendship, accusing somebody of cheating even if your joking doesnt go down well at all, I dont advise it.
There goes your credibility. It's amazing how you can usually just let someone talk and all you're doing is giving them enough rope to hang themselves.

You are not CLOSE friends with that guy if you are making accusations and he's getting defensive.

In my ten years at a world class gym (at the time - lol) there were only very specific guys that knew EVERYTHING. They were the dealers. Unless your supposed friend thinks he can score gear from you, he's not telling you jack shit.

Stop thinking being gym bros means you know everything. If you want to be realistic. If not, keep on with what you're doing.

I don't care. Most likely, neither does he.

I like this
saying everyone is on them is an excuse to use them

that being said is it possible to win without them?
good question...
maybe not in cycling and maybe not in any sport

The more technical the sport the more chance a clean athlete has.

This "everyone is on steroids" is a typical thing to say for someone with a very limited IQ. It is easier to see things black and white for a simple minded person. These are the same people who say things like "lol, fighter x wins 99 times out of 100, fighter y has a zero chance!", etc.

We should all feel sorry for these people. I would probably kill myself if I had to live with brains like that.
And now you are the one looking at it from a black / white perspective. If your view comes from empirical evidence then I would say that has nothing to do with IQ. So I'll just refrain from killing myself just yet...

Lets just say two of them are fighting on 202, It really isnt that difficult to join your local gym and get to know theses guys provided you can afford the membership which isnt exactly cheap (139 euro a month in case your wondering), its not like they train in some hidden facility hidden away in the mountains.
Fighters tell everyone training in their gym that they are on steroids?

I can assure you that particular fighter certainly isnt taking anything, I was joking with him about it recently about him taking "stuff" and lets just say he got very defensive to say the least, lets just say he was more than a little pissed at the suggestion that he was using anything so much so it nearly messed up our friendship, accusing somebody of cheating even if your joking doesnt go down well at all, I dont advise it.
Sounds like classic roid rage.

Still though the Diaz Bros have only been suspected of one "Drug"...

Back