Why don´t people accept that everyones on steroids?

You can't prove you don't use PED's but don't get caught, just like you can't prove you don't kill people and never get caught. So the legal standard is innocent until proven guilty, as proving innocence is impossible in most cases.

Some people apply that outside of a court of law, some people don't. I suspect it has more to do with general outlook on life either way - some people are naturally suspicious, so for them everyone in the UFC is automatically using. Others are naturally trusting, so for them people who haven't been caught remain innocent. The truth is probably somewhere in between.

What I find more curious is why people believe that the fighters themselves know who is using, and what. Do they think the fighters call each other up before a fight and compare PED's? McGregor and Diaz got together before the fight to discuss which PED's they were going to use? Do they think they even tell their teammates and coaches now-a-days, after congress subpoemed teammates in MLB and cycling? I doubt that many, if any, fighter tells other fighters if and what they're using - it'd be giving your opponents a loaded gun. Nate is speculating, just like everyone else.

Dana keeps fighter pay low so most guys can't afford the designer PEDs needed to beat testing ya goof.

I don't know about everybody. I'm always hesitant to make all-encompassing statements. However, I definitely think most are.

All natural, low carb, plates of veggies.

Some lifting, but light weights with lots of reps for conditioning without loosing flexibility.

Should have taken more time off 2 heal dammit!

Back 2 it(day off every 5th) as soon as I'm healed up!
Low carb is for sedentary housewives. People who wish to perform and do so often needs high carbs.

Also keep in mind that tainted supplements AND foods (some animals has been given sterioid before slaughter) are still a problem and fighters a losing money becouse of it.
Another reason why so many guys gets cought is becouse they are not good at doping yet, give them a couple of years with USADA breathing down their necks and they will figure somethign out, they allways do

Most sports and notably MMA fans are very gullible.

No children not "every" fighter is on steroids, I personally know three UFC fighters one of which is a very close friend and one that fights in ONE Championship and there is no fucking way that they take steroids of that Im 100% positive so Nate Diaz is talking through his ass and if you want to know where I train I suggest you check back through my posts.
Your close friend is he a top 5 guy or top ten ?

And who cares about one championship son

Train twice a day, 6 times a week and see how good and fast you recover without some help.

protip: You won't.
That's way to real for most people on here.

Last edited:
Because they aren't.

But I readily accept that 50% or more of threads on SD will be ignorant tripe, from attention seekers.

tumblr_m5t7b6J2lB1rvjt2vo1_500.gif

Only catching the poor souls who failed to cycle or abused PED's way too much.

That's not really applicable to the USADA era in the UFC though. How do you cycle off for random out of competition testing? Even if you can flush your urinary system, how do you flush micro plastics from your blood?

Yeah.. It's sad. I go to a muscle head gym, and I don't take them. Makes a lot of peopel not trust me, and even not like me. I mean, I don't care, but it's kind of like you can't even have any friends in the training/muscle head circles if you aren't on roids. Just the truth. I remember when I got off around 25 and went from like 245 down to 225-230. Went back to the catch/Kempo place and everybody noticed I was smaller. I just said I lost the size from "swimming," because I was swimming more, and that does thin you out a little, but all the other roid heads in the gym (not all huge) all really gravitated to that story and kind of patted me on the back for it. Like "nice excuse, I'll have to use that one." It's just a funny world, a druggie world in a way, and it's everywhere.

Every fighter is clean until they're dirty for some.

I prefer to look at it as passed or failed with no value towards clean/dirty. Lots of dirty athletes have passed lots of tests and that is okay with me. No reason to worry about it.

I can assure you that particular fighter certainly isnt taking anything, I was joking with him about it recently about him taking "stuff" and lets just say he got very defensive to say the least, lets just say he was more than a little pissed at the suggestion that he was using anything so much so it nearly messed up our friendship, accusing somebody of cheating even if your joking doesnt go down well at all, I dont advise it.
Probably he's more annoyed by you than anything. Im not a UFC fighter but I've made the mistake of talking too much to guys at the gym. Last night planned on going to Chipotle but saw stalker guy in line and quickly walked by.

It's pessimistic to think that Every. Single. Fighter is on PEDs. 100% for a fact every fighter has talked to every other fighter for confirmation? Not true. Don't care. Until every fighter gets busted, you can't say that.

Crocop admitted to being on HGH and his tests still came in clean, you don't think there's guys who are beating the tests?
weve no idea if his samples were analysed for hgh

Arianny and Britney are hired for being hot babes.

Successful fights are probably going to have more masculine features due to having more testosterone.

Same reason male fighters don't look like Screech or Urkel.

Or female fighters routinely maintain lower body fat levels, which leaves the bone structure of the face more pronounced. And quite a few female fighters, such as JJ, do not have a masculine jawline.

Because they aren't.

But I readily accept that 50% or more of threads on SD will be ignorant tripe, from attention seekers.

tumblr_m5t7b6J2lB1rvjt2vo1_500.gif

And i readily accept that 50% of people have under 100 IQ and can´t realize the facts.

LOL,

6:30-9:30 Tai Chi, Yoga slow warm up, Old school Judo Kata, K boxing movement, footwork drills, striking, 3ml run, or 20ml bike every day.

12 noon BJJ class hr roll after.

Programming @ home 4 income.

6-8:30pm Judo class, hr Randuri/Shodan test practice after

....14 days, 1 off....

All natural, low carb, plates of veggies.

Some lifting, but light weights with lots of reps for conditioning without loosing flexibility.

Should have taken more time off 2 heal dammit!

Back 2 it(day off every 5th) as soon as I'm healed up!

That's overtraining for a natural athlete, and you're going to end up with high cortisol levels and another soft tissue injury if you insist on that volume of daily activity at that frequency without a PED to speed recovery.

Back