Why don´t people accept that everyones on steroids?

No children not "every" fighter is on steroids, I personally know three UFC fighters one of which is a very close friend and one that fights in ONE Championship and there is no fucking way that they take steroids of that Im 100% positive so Nate Diaz is talking through his ass and if you want to know where I train I suggest you check back through my posts.
lmao share the deets on this UFC fighter that fights in ONE Championship of whom you speak.

But yeah seriously, the little cuckboys on this site who are always crying about asterisks and shit... IDK man, they just... they're just fucking naive. They're like kids. A lot of them probably are kids. For whatever reason, they want to believe that their superheroes are perfect specimens on every level-- moral, physical, personal... whatever. They've been indoctrinated with the idea that "thteroidth are for cheaterth" and their heroes would never cheat. That's what the bad guys do.

But yeah seriously, the little cuckboys on this site who are always crying about asterisks and shit... IDK man, they just... they're just fucking naive. They're like kids. A lot of them probably are kids. For whatever reason, they want to believe that their superheroes are perfect specimens on every level-- moral, physical, personal... whatever. They've been indoctrinated with the idea that "thteroidth are for cheaterth" and their heroes would never cheat. That's what the bad guys do.

You sound so mature and wise i am questioning my stance.

lmao share the deets on this UFC fighter that fights in ONE Championship of whom you speak.
Lets just say two of them are fighting on 202, It really isnt that difficult to join your local gym and get to know theses guys provided you can afford the membership which isnt exactly cheap (139 euro a month in case your wondering), its not like they train in some hidden facility hidden away in the mountains.

Good for you, I know 1.

So do you honestly claim, that a person without these substances, which literally double your performance is better than every single invidual that uses them? Thats like claiming Usain Bolt is so talented, he is faster than the millions of people that abuse the shit out the drugs? If you have ever known a person who took some cheap steroids for "fun" and not professionally, you would understand how its impossible when talking about professionals who get the best possible drugs out there.

Because out of roughly 550 fighters on the UFC roster 13 have popped? Not to mention a few were supplements. 1499 tests with 13 fail. LESS than 3%. Do some research son.

Crocop admitted to being on HGH and his tests still came in clean, you don't think there's guys who are beating the tests?

So do you honestly claim, that a person without these substances, which literally double your performance is better than every single invidual that uses them? Thats like claiming Usain Bolt is so talented, he is faster than the millions of people that abuse the shit out the drugs? If you have ever known a person who took some cheap steroids for "fun" and not professionally, you would understand how its impossible when talking about professionals who get the best possible drugs out there.
lets just say I know a thing or two about steroids and no doubt Im a little older than your average Sherdogger so lets just leave it at that.

Some people just don't want to accept that their favorite athletes were/are not clean. Sorry, but your favorite fighter or whatever is not a special snowflake.

I dont believe 100% are and i refuse to class non cheaters the same as cheaters.

Not a single bust has really surprised me. NOT FUCKING ONE.

So just because Jones Brock and Mendes get pinged you want me to think lauzon and lyoto are dirty? Not gunna happen.

P.s. I know lyoto has a ped suspension and initially i was stunned but after hearing the facts meh sucky but completely in line with my prior thinking.

Have you seen Team Blackhouses 58 year old S&C Coach?

B9FcWsECUAA502T.jpg:large

9c57ae0c39344fbfbf80466735e8c8ae-original.jpg

You think Machida just had tained supplements?

ufs1-9_12_machida_vs_mousasi_011.jpg

Anderson was just on boner pills?

And Erik Silva cut back on the weights post-USADA?

silva-2-1024x489.jpg

Everyone "was" on steroids. They're all deflated now.

ericksilva-660x400.jpg

these people know only a little about mma....if they think some fighters are clean

So with that claim, none of the people getting busted ever used before that? Oh, i´d love to be that naive.

Actually it's a pretty intelligent approach to base an opinion off of hard facts rather pure, unsubstantiated speculation.

I like to be naïve, and be that stupid guy, who says "innocent, until proven guilty."

I won't believe they're all on something, until every last one is caught. It's unfair to suggest that someone is cheating, without any evidence against them.

It's not really about 'cheating' to me, more about what's possible.

Fighters, like all pro athletes are kinda caught between two completely conflicted expectations - expectations of super human performances and expectations of being 'natty'.

Of course they are also partly responsible for creating those, but only marginally, it was all born in times, times bigger sports long ago. Just vicious cycle of trying to push the records further.

Just look at huge heat fighters is catching if he embarrassingly gasses after 7 minutes.

Expectations are harsh - this isn't supposed to happen.

IMO because they have never took part in any sport

lets just say I know a thing or two about steroids and no doubt Im a little older than your average Sherdogger so lets just leave it at that.

I have friends competing in unpaid amateur sports who are on PED's just because they want to win so bad.

I'm also pretty sure the ONE FC Champ wouldn't tell you if he was on PED's anyway...

The higher the level and bigger the stakes the more likely the competitors are going to be on PED's.

I accept it and don't mind it. USADA on the other hand keeps fucking up fights.

Back