Why don´t people accept that everyones on steroids?

Kuggoz

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score

Here is Nate saying it loud and clear. And unlike most people saying "Everyone but me and my teammates is on steroids", Nate never says he isnt on them. Its ridiculous when people use muscular body as an indication for using, or saying that someone with a body like Nate can´t be using. Does Lance Armstrong look like Overeem to you? Truth is, PED´s are used most in sports that have more to do with endurance.

Last edited:
Train twice a day, 6 times a week and see how good and fast you recover without some help.

protip: You won't.

Not everyone but like in cycling, i believe those who stay long enough in the top 10 are.

Some people really cling to that 'natural' theme, it's important to them.

I guess that's fair, though to be honest almost nothing modern sportsmen are doing is really 'natural'.

Because out of roughly 550 fighters on the UFC roster 13 have popped? Not to mention a few were supplements. 1499 tests with 13 fail. LESS than 3%. Do some research son.

Why are they wasting their time on stupid steroids?
Steroids couldn´t hold Stevia's jockstrap.

MIg4ZiS.gif

dan-quinn-dance-2-o.gif

Diego was amazing on Stevia.
Look at him now.

@EliteHandSpeed

Last edited:
Its sad really. We have a video of a fighter admitting usage of PEDs and USADA is not advanced in technology enough to beat cycling.

Only catching the poor souls who failed to cycle or abused PED's way too much.

If you fail a test, you're doing something wrong..

It blows my mind how naive people still are

Because out of roughly 550 fighters on the UFC roster 13 have popped? Not to mention a few were supplements. 1499 tests with 13 fail. LESS than 3%. Do some research son.

So with that claim, none of the people getting busted ever used before that? Oh, i´d love to be that naive.

Last edited:
Nate speaks the truth but this motherfucker needs to learn how to articulate. got a fucking headache from that short video alone

No children not "every" fighter is on steroids, I personally know three UFC fighters one of which is a very close friend and one that fights in ONE Championship and there is no fucking way that they take steroids of that Im 100% positive so Nate Diaz is talking through his ass and if you want to know where I train I suggest you check back through my posts.

No way, steroids are a career killer. Once you start. Highly addicting and messes up your bodies natural way of growing.
Steroids are good for a short time, but in the long run, they will hurt more then help.

I dont believe 100% are and i refuse to class non cheaters the same as cheaters.

Not a single bust has really surprised me. NOT FUCKING ONE.

So just because Jones Brock and Mendes get pinged you want me to think lauzon and lyoto are dirty? Not gunna happen.

P.s. I know lyoto has a ped suspension and initially i was stunned but after hearing the facts meh sucky but completely in line with my prior thinking.

I like to be naïve, and be that stupid guy, who says "innocent, until proven guilty."

I won't believe they're all on something, until every last one is caught. It's unfair to suggest that someone is cheating, without any evidence against them.

Train twice a day, 6 times a week and see how good and fast you recover without some help.

protip: You won't.

I'm pretty sure all the thais who get 1000 Baht a fight and train that much no problem have money for steroids.

Overtraining is such an overused word in this forum.

No children not "every" fighter is on steroids, I personally know three UFC fighters one of which is a very close friend and one that fights in ONE Championship and there is no fucking way that they take steroids of that Im 100% positive so Nate Diaz is talking through his ass and if you want to know where I train I suggest you check back through my posts.
And i know 3 UFC champions personally.

Back