Why doesn't TWood call out GSP?

Dana said no money fights for Woodley, because he didn't finish Maia.

I think Woodley is pushing the “greatest welterweight of all time” message as a subtle call out. Maybe? I would love to see them fight. I love both of them though, would be tough to see either one lose.

Gsp dont fight black fighters.. that's why.. stayed at ww. Ducked anderson his entire career .. as soon as Anderson got old and lost me belt. He waited till bisping won.. to fight at mw. Now hes ducking ww. Cause he doesn't want to fight t. Wood.. for ppl that call gsp the goat he sure ducks a lot of certain types of fighters. Gsp cant fight fighters more athletic then him. Bad for business.

He's been calling him for years, GSP moved up a division and now is dropping down two divisions just to duck Woodley.

Sad state of affairs when a champion is expected to call someone out.

Tyron should just continue to defeat who they put in front of him. Slow down the complaining and finger pointing and continue to keep his title reign rolling.

GSP is interested in legacy and money fights, and who can blame him.

I fully expect GSP's next fight to be vs Nate Diaz at 155. After that, he will likely challenge the 155 champion.

Listen to all the bozo's, lmfao. GSP is all but retired, the guy has fuck all left to prove. People act like Bisping is some pussy when to be perfectly honest, I would favor Bisping to beat Woodley.

A few years back GSP would have smoked Woodley like a cigarette. Think about Woodley/Rory. People on here are such dullards.

I actually like Woodley and was happy for him to have a good win, lets not ruin it with bullshit. This is his time to celebrate.

he did last year and heard crickets from gsp

this.

he called him out hard last year when he was calling out Nate Diaz and all the other money fighters.

GSP said absolutely nothing, so i guess that kind of killed that.

He already has... GSP doesn't want them Wakandan hands. Nothing T Wood can do and he's so hated and GSP so beloved MMA fans will make excuses for GSP ducking.

Ya, because any decision that someone makes that doesn't fit the plan of a few fans is ducking?

Like the opinions of a bunch of couch surfing nobodies means anything to someone who was the very elite of their division for years. The guy can fight who the hell he wants now while he still can.

The guy deserves some respect for all his accomplishments.

Cause Colby is next. Post fight get didn't even mention his name

the funny thing is, nearly ALL of the other weight divisions champions are being called out by other fighters from other divisions, EXCEPT WELTERWEIGHT.

seems like T-Wood is the most dangerous fight worth the least amount of money.

Gsps legacy at WW needs no addition and damn it's a tough fight for him.

So kinda no point as he wouldn't want it, but if I was Woodley I would have added something along the lines of "of course if gsp wants a turn I'd be keen".

I think GSP has made it clear he's not interested in fighting anyone who could beat him. He came back because Bisping sucks so bad. He's talked about Nate Diaz and Conor, not Woodley and Whittaker.

If Bisping sucks so bad then what does that make Silva? Rockhold?

GSP would beat Woodley, no way he loses.. he would out wrestle him and jab his face off if he wishes.. he’s not ducking anybody lol

Back