Why doesnt the US immigration use the same policy as the persons country

My point is when someone comes to America they get a welfare check, food stamps, healthcare, schooling, etc. But what do Americans get when they go to other countries? In Canada, relatively the same so fair enough. But when you go to Mexico are they giving us the same thing ? No. So in the interest of fairness we should reciprocate the amount of services offered by the host country.

i know its a joke and a rape of anyone who is taxed....its unfair, unjust, and completely illegal...In the U.S. today there are more people who are against everything American then ever before...And Americans take care of these people to the fullest...

If you have a population filled with illegal, welfare abusing losers how can anyone let them vote...Communism learned a long time ago...you could never let the general dumb population be able to hold such power...a 2014 citizen would vote a Kardashian in office if they could..

My point is when someone comes to America they get a welfare check, food stamps, healthcare, schooling, etc. But what do Americans get when they go to other countries? In Canada, relatively the same so fair enough. But when you go to Mexico are they giving us the same thing ? No. So in the interest of fairness we should reciprocate the amount of services offered by the host country.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/world/2009-08-31-mexico-health-care_N.htm?csp=N009

Good, we will start sending you our old people so you can give them free unlimited healthcare.

Also Mexicans immigrations laws are far more lenient than Americans, including decriminalization for illegal entrance and an easy path to citizenship.

i wish we would use the same policy for illegal immigrants that the illegal person came from. that would be awesome

Back