Why doesn't the UFC have any Arab fighters?

lack of infrastructure?
Soccer is the number 1 sport there and it costs so much more than MMA to build soccer stadiums and infrastructure so I don't think that's the issue here

Belal-Muhammad-DROPPED-Steve-Carl-with-a-KN-R4-_zpsber97v5g.gif

That answer won’t be enough for TS mate because they are not currently living in Suadi Arabia and you didn’t describe their skin complexion or eye colour
Please don't speak on my behalf but yeah what's their eye color?

Jk of course, that's not my concern in this thread

I can't argue with ignorance. You win sir

I win because you can't argue with truth. Otherwise there would be at least some arab fighters that the world knows of. But there aren't.

you should be more specific in your thread title and first post.
you asked about arab fighters, taleb is arab.
If you meant arabs who grew up/still live in an arab country you should specify it in order to get the answers you're looking for.

I actually am in an arab country right now and I believe I have potential answers/explanation, but your lack of precision and blunt inexact answer to my post (you can be arab and french FYI, one is an ethnicity the oher a nationality) doesn't make me want to share that knowledge with you :D

Last edited:
you should be more specific in your thread title and first post.
you asked about arab fighters, taleb is arab.
If you meant arabs who grew up/still live in an arab country you should specify it in order to get the answers you're looking for.

I actually am in an arab country right now and I believe I have potential answers/explanation, but your lack of precision and blunt inexact answer to my post (you can be arab and french FYI, one is an ethnicity the oher a nationality) doesn't make me want to share that knowledge with you :D
I clearly mentioned the Middle East in my first post. If that is not enough, I'm not sure what to tell ya

I'm half Arab born in Chicago though. And train and hope to be in the UFC one day.

If you don't like this thread, simply get the ***k out of here and go do something else. It just bothers me so much how some people think they are entitled to tell us what's appropriate to talk about and what's not. If you can't handle this, get the hell out of my thread and stop being annoying
If you don't like this thread, simply get the ***k out of here and go do something else. It just bothers me so much how some people think they are entitled to tell us what's appropriate to talk about and what's not. If you can't handle this, get the hell out of my thread and stop being annoying
I did ya ignore this terrible thread ya stupid motherfucker, why the fuck are you quoting me now telling me to get out on a post I made like 10-12 hours ago. Fuck off with your weak ass topic, that ended up exactly where I said it would. bitch.

I did ya ignore this terrible thread ya stupid motherfucker, why the fuck are you quoting me now telling me to get out on a post I made like 10-12 hours ago. Fuck off with your weak ass topic, that ended up exactly where I said it would. bitch.
What a pile of shit!
Fuck off you pathetic garbage loser

why the fuck should we have to cater to the ignorant racist assholes though
perspective is everything. Got to look at things through other peoples eyes. American media bashes anything slightly middle east related and is designed to brainwashed into its people. Both parties need to view things from the other side and over time it will happen.

Egypt and Morroco for example have produced Olympic level athletes (gold medalists in some cases) in combat sports so what's stopping them from producing high level talent in MMA
Brazil is a 3rd world county and is highly successful in MMA which contradicts your theory

Brazil has a long history of MMA which accounts for their over representation. They also have over 200 million people. Do your research before you try and talk shit.

It's not a "theory." It's fact. And since you bring up Egypt and Morroco (which are both in Africa, and not the Middle East) I'm assuming you are making some kind of half-assed defense of Muslim countries when it comes to athletic ability. Egypt has 100 million people. Just by pure statistical probability they should win a few Olympic medals. Yet Denmark (5 Million) and Jamaica (2.8 million) destroy them in the Olympic count.

Now with sports, you are correct in your perceived statement that economic status is not the only factor in performance. But it sure is a big one. Combine that with the fact that Middle Eastern nations really don't put a lot of importance on athletics and you can kind of predict the results.

If nobody is committing resources to MMA, then a nation will not produce MMA fighters. The factors that I have specified in this and in my previous post are just that... factors. Not absolutes. I am beginning to realize that on this site will most likely have to dumb down future responses.

In the future, all I can ask is that you get a friend to proof read your repsonses to me so that I can at least pretend that I'm conversing with an adult human being.

I mean the Middle East has a long history and great tradition with combat sports such as wrestling and boxing. People there tend to have aggression and a winning mentality so it's strange to me that there aren't any fighters from countries like Egypt, Morocco, Iraq, Lebanon, Jordan, or Palestine, etc.

Is it the lack of gyms/MMA teams in that region?
Is MMA an unknown sport in that part of the world?
Lack of TV coverage for the sport? Who has the UFC rights in the middle East?

Back