Why doesn't the UFC have any Arab fighters?

Hello mate i see some mistakes in your reply sorry ti mention but morocco isn't all arab 80% of the population is amazigh and most successful and known moroccan fighters are berbers (amazigh) like abu azaitar / mohamed jaraya / jamal ben sadik / badr hari / Zakariya zouggari... And to speak as a moroccan in morocco we don't have the base or the organisations to be a successful mma fighter but there are some fighters from morocco who made a name for themselves but only in middle eastern organisations, and most of the successful moroccan fighters are born raised and trained in europe.

Hello mate i see some mistakes in your reply sorry ti mention but morocco isn't all arab 80% of the population is amazigh and most successful and known moroccan fighters are berbers (amazigh) like abu azaitar / mohamed jaraya / jamal ben sadik / badr hari / Zakariya zouggari... And to speak as a moroccan in morocco we don't have the base or the organisations to be a successful mma fighter but there are some fighters from morocco who made a name for themselves but only in middle eastern organisations, and most of the successful moroccan fighters are born raised and trained in europe.
Let's stop putting labels that divide us. Arabs and Anazigh have and will always be one nation. I can't tell an Arab from a berber even if my life depended on it
ربي يحفظ والديك

Americans are too dumb to not understand that Iranians/Afghans are no Arabs..

P.s Saad Awad fights for Bellator.

Back