Why doesn't Shogun go to MW?

There was a time when cutting 15 lbs was considered a lot. The kings and queens should not be considered the norm otherwise we will be seeing mass MW James Irvins and/or kidney failures.

I thought no after you didn't reply to my PM.

No homo......

My bad. During my busy season on here I get a lot of pms. I seem to recall a pm though. What did you say? Did you wanna text? lmao

My bad. During my busy season on here I get a lot of pms. I seem to recall a pm though. What did you say? Did you wanna text? lmao

Lulz, no. That would be kinda ghey bruv. Just wanted to know who the chick in your AV was at the time.....

Always respected that about Shogun. Could have easily fought at MW but just doesn't give a fuck.
No he couldn't.. I love Shogun, but the dude doesn't have the discipline with his diet or with his conditioning to make 185.

inb4 'legs too big' 'he can't make 185'.

Always respected that about Shogun. Could have easily fought at MW but just doesn't give a fuck.

Maybe he should have given a fuck. His UFC record is 6-7 with notable loss to Chael Sonnen.

Lulz, no. That would be kinda ghey bruv. Just wanted to know who the chick in your AV was at the time.....

Prolly just some random emo. I'll send you a link to my youtube channel. The name is Frances, Frances Badger. My friends call me Herpes Fra.

should get in shape and drop to mw
imo not relevant at 205 after getting finished by way too old hendo

Ive hear Rua is around 230lbs

People have this illusion that going to a lighter weight class is just easier, thats just nonsense.

The lower the weight class, the more athletic the opponents. MW would tear Shogun up, theyre much faster than LHW.

Granted Chael was probably 220+ when they fought, but he finished Rua in 40 seconds. i suspect most of his fights would end up the same

easy....

Rua.jpg

guy likes to eat.

tumblr_lid7fo8n5z1qfyjpg.png

he wants a fight on the japan card, moose vs shogun would be an oohsum fight even if it doesn't make sense ranking wise

Back