Why doesn't Prince William get a hair transplant?

You can't put a crown on some peasants hair ts

It really boggles my mind that a country has a fucking king in 2020. Rise up Brits you fucking peasants.

We see it as an asset, basically an ambassador that everyone wants to give time to.

Presidents/PMs come and go - but every single one of them on the planet knows and respects the queen and British monarchy.

And it’s funny, yanks are obsessed with the monarchy, almost like they wish they could have one.

So cringe when British dbags call us “yanks”

It really boggles my mind that a country has a fucking king in 2020. Rise up Brits you fucking peasants.

There's a surprising amount of countries that still have royal families, this is just the most high profile. Technically the Queen is still the Head of State of Canada, New Zealand and the whole of the Commonwealth

All these countries still have royal families in 2020, plus a bunch of smaller ones I couldn't be bothered listing.
  • Thailand
  • Sweden
  • Spain
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Norway
  • Holland
  • Morocco
  • Luxembourg
  • Liechenstein
  • Denmark
  • Japan
I was pretty surprised there's still so many European Kings and Princes.

Jesus, theres 4 of these Royal threads going now in the Mayberry alone.

It literally means nothing
No one under the age of 40 takes them seriously, the politicians run the country.

When someone tells you they're not upset, what do you think?

He could do what I do and just wear a beanie everywhere. He should get the Rasta one with the fake dreads attached...shoopers make it so!!!!!

Because he's rich, high status, has a hot wife, worrying about what a bunch of nobodies think about his hair probably isn't high on his list of priorities.

I imagine it's the same reason Jordan dresses like he's blind, he's MJ he doesn't gaf.

No one under the age of 40 takes them seriously, the politicians run the country.

The queen and her family take 50 million dollars a year from you peasants and has a half a billion dollars in wealth that she pays no taxes on. That's fucking crazy.

They don't have a King, they have a Queen. Hehe

The hair gene is a mystery. Charles still has hair so it's not like he got it from his Pops. I wouldn't care about it though. I would just avoid mirrors and if I accidentally looked in one and got upset I would run to my scrooge mcduck gold room and take a swim to cheer myself up.

Harry was always an Ugly ginger he aged better, but William looks like shit, he is thin but has a chubby face and is bald. He should shave and bulk up
Why? So he can look like every other insecure 30 something with a mid-life crisis?

lol the King of Thailand is going through that, and it's embarrassing his entire nation.
com.PNG

Why are people so afraid of aging gracefully these days?

Because he's rich, high status, has a hot wife, worrying about what a bunch of nobodies think about his hair probably isn't high on his list of priorities.

I imagine it's the same reason Jordan dresses like he's blind, he's MJ he doesn't gaf.

Not to mention he's going to live to 100, if he inherits his family's longevity genetics. He'll live to bury all his critics.

Why? So he can look like every other insecure 30 something with a mid-life crisis?

lol the King of Thailand is going through that, and it's embarrassing his entire nation.
com.PNG

Why are people so afraid of aging gracefully these days?

Why is he dressed like Christina Aguilera???? I heard Thai Ladyboys are passable.... @Zer thoughts?????

No one cares? 30 years of fighting in Northern Ireland and Scotland remaining part of the UK, the monarchy played a huge part in all of that, more recently you had the "back stop" nonsense.
in 2 countries where they fight because of religion, the monarchy is seen as a bastion of Protestantism, so yeah, lots of people care.

People struggle and claw at life getting hair implants because they feel inferior.

The future king of England doesn't need to make bitch moves like that, he is the 2/3rd highest status male in Europe. Probably 3rd or 4th in the world.

Those with higher status than him: President Xi Jinping, Putin (maybe), Prince Charles.

Others round the world obviously would disagree but that's not the social world he lives in.

If you think having the prime ministers ear for an hour or so once a week and having all the intelligence agencies report to them, the military swear allegiance to them and having the respect/deference of nearly the whole establishment AND being the head of state doesn't require the monarch to be held seriously you're mistaken imo.

The politicians, the lobbyists, the civil service, the newspaper owners, the foreign social media propaganda etc etc run the country. It's all way more messy and in that mess the royals do in fact wield significant influence.

Back