Why doesn't Prince William get a hair transplant?

TheWobbler

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
This is a future king and he must be worth millions. Its got to an embarrassing stage now, can his hair be saved?

989215_v9_ba.jpg

Whilst hes at it he needs to get his gnashers whitened, I thought royalty had access to the best dentists etc?

he should get an everything transplant.

That's the beauty of being a prince/king. You don't need to have hair. You can look however you want.

I don't think he really gives a fuck. Honestly if I was in his position I probably wouldn't either.

What’s the point? He’s got a beautiful wife and he’s rich. Most people who get hair transplants, I’d suspect, are doing so because they feel it will help their prospects with women or their careers.

It really boggles my mind that a country has a fucking king in 2020. Rise up Brits you fucking peasants.

He wants to look like his grandfather, he’s just not quite as masculine so he’s not pulling it off.

You rarely see an older blonde man with a full head of hair, it doesnt give good coverage.

I think he probably doesn't do it due to the endless press coverage it would elicit. Being bald really doesn't suit him. William and Harry have got to have be the bro duo with the sharpest drop off in looks in history. They were frickin' heartthrobs in their early 20'ies, girls were going crazy etc. and look at them now: Harry looks vaguely like an ageing fonzie bear and William looks like an egg with giant teeth.

At least they married beautiful women so there is hope for the next generation.

Future king doesn't need to impress anyone to get what he wants.

I think he probably doesn't do it due to the endless press coverage it would elicit. Being bald really doesn't suit him. William and Harry have got to have be the bro duo with the sharpest drop off in looks in history. They were frickin' heartthrobs in their early 20'ies, girls were going crazy etc. and look at them now: Harry looks vaguely like an ageing fonzie bear and William looks like an egg with giant teeth.

Harry was always an Ugly ginger he aged better, but William looks like shit, he is thin but has a chubby face and is bald. He should shave and bulk up

Because he's a shapeshifting lizard. He'd have to get a new transplant everytime he changed

Should definitely get some activated charcoal.
Preserve dignity by shaving it all and hitting the weights too.

do you mean their generation (as in their kids?) Or in general?

I've never seen dudes that look like william and harry with women like kate and meghan. I'm sure the love is real, but in the normal world guys like them probably aren't getting women like that.

I'm not saying them being rich AF is the reason, but I'm sure it doesnt hurt either. Even if harry defects from the family, I'm sure he's set up for life though.

Harry was always an Ugly ginger he aged better, but William looks like shit, he is thin but has a chubby face and is bald. He should shave and bulk up

William was also ugly but in Britain average looks benefit from negative inflation and girls are also way more materialistic and into royalty stuff.

He would look Hairlarious...

do you mean their generation (as in their kids?) Or in general?

I've never seen dudes that look like william and harry with women like kate and meghan. I'm sure the love is real, but in the normal world guys like them probably aren't getting women like that.

I'm not saying them being rich AF is the reason, but I'm sure it doesnt hurt either. Even if harry defects from the family, I'm sure he's set up for life though.
will and harry.jpg
They looked pretty good when they were in their early 20'ies. The drop off is pretty shocking, especially considering they haven't exactly been working down the coal mines.

Yeah, I think there should be hope for their kids, given they married beautiful women. However, the queen's husband was also a handsome devil in his day if I remember correctly and their mom was ok looking. Seems there is something in the royal genepool that murders beauty when it mixes with it.

Who cares about this ugly scrub.

Back