Why doesn't anyone hammerfist the back of Khabib's head when he hugs your waist?

machidafan99

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Or elbow just like what Hendricks did to GSP in the first round, against the fence. We all know it's perfectly legal outside of the mohawk area and prolly wouldn't even call it if you did go there

Or elbow just like what Hendricks did to GSP in the first round, against the fence. We all know it's perfectly legal outside of the mohawk area and prolly wouldn't even call it if you did go there

If Herb is the ref and Conor the opponent then anything goes.

or browne did to barnett

Forget tony Ferguson, TS should be getting the next title shot. He’s figured out the way to beat khabib.

Yeah idk, there are some super available 12-6 elbows and soccer kicks vs Khabib too.

TS joined 5 years ago, has over 13,5k messages posted here and still has no idea about MMA rules
<36>

makes sense, because if you karate chopped the back of his head that would kill him. have mercy on Khabib

Illegalities aside, giving up underhooks is a great way to land yourself in Habeeb smesh territory

Tony should try Karate chopping Khabib
M7vQqdR.gif

I'll help TS as some are playing dumb, why don't they try to elbow the side of the head and the back part of the head that is legal to hit, ie anything outside the mohawk area. better like this?

Good game plan, it'd be even more effective if you set it up with some aggressive fish hooking and nipple twisting.

Why doesn’t anyone headbutt or groin strike Khabib? I mean, it’s there for the taking.

Illegalities aside, giving up underhooks is a great way to land yourself in Habeeb smesh territory

This, you need your arms to defend the TD, you can't go full Travis Browne in every position against the fence.

If Herb is the ref and Conor the opponent then anything goes.
Yeah, Herb let Conor get away with everything illegal he could without a warning. "Best in the business" is what they used to call Herb. Should have been "Best for the business". I know Herb and Dana, i'm not seeing what i'm seeing. You tell me what i'm seeing because i'm seeing it wrong. I know.

One of the biggest threat to Khabib is a fighter with amazing back/guard game.
There isn't that skillset atm at lightweight.

Bisping is an example of a great fighter on his back. Even if you are on top, he's going to slice you up with vicious elbows and make it hell for you.

Cause its tougher to do than it sounds. You change your focus for 1 second from td defense to slinging elbows during a Khabib td attempt and there’s a good chance you will end up on the ground getting smashed.

Back