Why doesn’t the UFC do a better job on their videos?

Destino2018

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

This Michael Bisping tribute video is easily the best UFC related tribute I’ve ever seen if I’m being honest. The song choice, to his editing to make it flow better is superb and the fact this only got around 1k views is laughable. Yet they can put out terrible promos and video packages year in and year out. Hire guys like this instead of letting interns do it Uncle Dana.

They don't need too...

This Michael Bisping tribute video is easily the best UFC related tribute I’ve ever seen if I’m being honest. The song choice, to his editing to make it flow better is superb and the fact this only got around 1k views is laughable. Yet they can put out terrible promos and video packages year in and year out. Hire guys like this instead of letting interns do it Uncle Dana.

How long did it take you to make the vid, TS?

I think they've got solid promos most of the time, but i agree with you that there are guys (including teep) on YT who do a way better job and it's not even what they're being paid for.

How long did it take you to make the vid, TS?
It’s not me but the man’s name is Teep and he posts on that MMA reddit quite a bit so I figured I’d see what content he had to offer. As a super young fan on the sport it was beautiful to watch this.

Because the majority dont care how good they are. They hit skip on the DVD,or go grab a beer from the fridge.
Theres too many cards to bother with exceptional quality and tender loving care,every time.

Even the kids who out-do the ufc dont wanna have to make em every 2 weeks,they wont give a shit either after awhile.

TS the type of guy who listens to AMV anime videos that use linkin park.

Back