Why does Woodly still have fans?

5yl2k0
Mama Woodley, his biggest fan in both the figurative and literal sense.

Considering he has multiple fights on his pro record, you just sound salty.

Considering he sat out and refused to fight till he got his title shot, like an infant, I sound accurate.

I'm a fan. How can you say a bad word about Woodley? He's a great fighter, CLEAN athlete and a worthy man.
For Christ sake, he rejected Gastelum's 20% purse when he was some 10lbs heavier for their fight, which he WON.

P.S. I'm WHITE, but it never mattered!
I like how you say CLEAN, like you're following him around making sure he's not taking anything.

Congrats on being white though.

I just can't rid of the though of Nate Marqaurdt working him during his SF run, granted he is a better fighter now, but how much I'm not too sure.

Damn straight. Met him at the fan expo during Silva/Sonnen 2 weekend and the guy was a class act. We got to talk to for a bit about his style and how no one can really stop him from doing what he does and then I declared him the next WW champ in Strikeforce (we all know the result of that) and looked forward to him eventually jumping to the UFC. Very friendly guy and the next UFC WW Champion.

Good stuff brother.

I met him in jersey last year at Rockhold vs Machida.

Very cool, nice down to earth guy.

For what it's worth, I'm pulling for Robbie but I met Woodley at a weigh in Q&A and while a little quiet he was for sure a really nice guy. Didn't deny anyone a picture or autograph. He's a nice guy IMO.

He has black fans. Blacks back eachother no matter what one of them does... unless they do something gay. Then they abandon them.

On that note whites love white fighters for the same things they hate non-white fighters for: Cockiness (Mcgregor/Bisping) PEDS (Brock/Sonnen) and Criminals (Gustafsson).

Is normal....

Well when it's between him and Lawler it's easy to root for Woodley. I am not a huge fan in general, though.

Back