Why does Walmart attract so many...

People are learning MMA at Wal-Mart? What is wrong with the world

Isn't Wal-Mart the company that was taking government money and then giving pamphlets to their employees on how to sign up for welfare because they weren't being paid a living wage?

Walmart is the biggest welfare mooch in America by a large margin.

A large portion of their staff receives welfare and or food stamps while still being employed by Walmart. And our federal government has to bail them out.

Anyone who thinks "wow what great prices!" should remind themselves that the business is being both directly and indirectly subsidized by your tax dollars.

The People's Republic of China thanks you for shopping at Walmart

Walmart is disgusting. I go there once in a great while for specifics, but I generally always shop at Target.

you say that, but we have one down the road which is great. its clean, people are nice and they have groceries too.

I remember as a kid growing up here in various states, target was no different than kmart. in fact, Walmart was decent compared when they first started opening up.

now that kmart is gone, at least here in texas, Walmart has gone to utter shite and target is actually a good place to go shopping.

plus they have starbucks.

See, we have walmart and target here and both are about the same. Neither is dirty, neither seems to have a better or worse class of people.

I think it has more to do with the region you live in, location of stores etc.

Kmart on the other hand absolutely was dirty and cheap.

If 'murcan citizens suddenly have to fight tyranny Walmart needs to be able to serve as many as possible as they stock up on food and ammo. Pretty sure there's a bit in a constitution about minimum 40 checkouts at Walmart.

lol, i wouldn't doubt it. i think it's for the holidays.

Any place that offers most items at a discount price will always attract the town trash. Like clockwork.

It's pretty much true at my Walmart (In Canada). That said they're usually like 14 so technically they're 0/10 would not bang but realistically 9's.

Canada has walmart too ? White trash, fat people buying cheap shit up there?

Kernada.....

Everytime I leave a Walmart I feel like I need a drink and want kick a baby. The place aggravates me.

Canada has walmart too ? White trash, fat people buying cheap shit up there?

Kernada.....

Walmart own ASDA in the UK, you get the same trash shopping there as you do in the US.

Best time to go to WM is very late at night. It's much quieter and can shop in peace. The worst time is the 1st of every month when all the food stamp recipients crawl out of their holes and empty the place of steak, lobster, and other prime cuts of meat.

Walmart own ASDA in the UK, you get the same trash shopping there as you do in the US.

I loved ASDA. In fact the first thing that struck me coming to Canada/N. America was how ghetto the supermarkets seemed compared to ASDA. I always just thought of Walmart as Lidl/Aldi on crack

Been years since I moved here though so maybe ASDA has gone down the toilet since

It's pretty much true at my Walmart (In Canada). That said they're usually like 14 so technically they're 0/10 would not bang but realistically 9's.

so basically you bang like a TuF'er if you could get away with it.

I loved ASDA. In fact the first thing that struck me coming to Canada/N. America was how ghetto the supermarkets seemed compared to ASDA. I always just thought of Walmart as Lidl/Aldi on crack

Been years since I moved here though so maybe ASDA has gone down the toilet since

I actually got in a trolley jam in the fruit and veg section in Farnborough's ASDA once which is weird considering it looked like nobody there ate any.

Back