Why does VICE describe Elon Musk and Grimes as an "iconically cringe couple?"

Both weirdos. Grimes probably the bigger weirdo tho.. Apparently she locked herself in her room for a month with a shit load of drugs and at some point she had some sort of musical epiphany and thats how she started making music lol. Whenever i lock myself in my room and do drugs i usually just chafe up the skin on my peepee.

i'm a foreigner, i've no idea what Vice is and i've never heard of Grimes, but i'll take a wild stab in the dark, if Grimes still had those small tits, but a cock instead of a vaj, they'd suddenly become a ''wonderful couple''

They're like a parody of modern culture, to be honest. You've got the oddball entrepreneur billionaire and a bird who seems to be playing a character of an overly-woke woman from a movie. Grimes can't be a real person, IMO. Nobody is that 'quirky' or 'woke', a huge chunk of her persona is an act.

I saw an article in VICE on Elon Musk and Grimes' breakup calling them an "iconically cringe couple" and it got me wondering why they were described so, what was cringe about them? I don't understand that perception at all, but then I didn't know much about them as a couple, so what's that about?

They DO mention the bit I quote below in the article, but is that the only reason?

The two met via a characteristically cringe Twitter DM slide: Musk tweeted the bad pun "Rococo’s Basilisk" (a play on "Roko’s Basilisk," a thought experiment about killer AI), and realized that Grimes had tweeted the same dad joke three years earlier.

If I had to venture a guess, it's probably because Elon Musk is a billionaire who is actually very well liked and respected, so leftists have to do what they can to make him appear foolish and uncool.

Vice is straight garbage. Its like National Enquirer and CNN gave birth.

grimes is the type of girl you hate fuck, as violently and as aggressively as possible. i bet her crazy ass would laugh through out the entire ordeal.

Frank Grimes > this Grimes
latest

0010111100010100011100...?

He's really not that brilliant. He's just a rich narcissist who's bought into companies and hijacked them. Never developed anything in his life.
Bro he’s tony stark bro

have you seen the flamethrower?

Back