Why does the President demonstrably lie so much, and why do we tolerate it?

Bernie with his 32trillion dollar medicare plan, and no way to pay for it​
<AckbarTrap>

Yea I would have hoped he would back off on that.

If he would have stayed with his non support of gun control and move more center on other issues.

Trump even with his bull shit is better then the direction Hillary wanted to go in so we put up with some of his stupid shit and if forced to will support him again.

I would like to see what the VP could do if he took over.

Who did you vote for oeurve?
I am sure it was the canidate that don't lie right....

With the recent claim that buying groceries requires ID, to making Mexico pay for a wall, to political promises, why do we tolerate such blatant lying from this, and only this POTUS?
And why on Earth does he do it?
There seem only two best answers:
1. He's really that ill-informed
Or
2. He's doing it intentionally to redefine the truth to suit whatever the moment requires in order to foster confusion.

"The President has a great deal of difficulty with the truth. On many issues." ~Bob Corker

Discuss...

Did you ask these same questions when Obama lied?

Or did he get a pass because he was charming?

Who I voted for isn't the topic.
These constant efforts to shift the topic are transparent.

If he would have stayed with his non support of gun control and move more center on other issues.

Trump even with his bull shit is better then the direction Hillary wanted to go in so we put up with some of his stupid shit and if forced to will support him again.

This is another explanation, I guess. People are such fanatical partisans that they're willing to fuck over the country to prevent the president from having the wrong letter next to her name.

Speaking of Clinton, there's no better illustration of the difference between her character and Trump's than the way they handled investigations. The whole Benghazi thing was political bullshit and produced zero indictments or even any evidence of a crime, but she didn't whine on Twitter about it or concoct some kind of conspiracy theory. She just cooperated fully, and calmly and honestly answered questions for 11 hours straight, and the matter was cleared up.

Last edited:

You could take every politician lies in the history of this country and combine them together in order to reach the amount Trump has lied in his not even 2 years in office, sad.

You could take every politician lies in the history of this country and combine them together in order to reach the amount Trump has lied in his not even 2 years in office, sad.

You cucks trying to even compare Obama to Trump are pathetic and lack moral character.

And for you but but Hillary you are normalizing and accepting to play the part of the fool based on some unfounded and mythical assumption that the D would had been worse.

Who I voted for isn't the topic.
These constant efforts to shift the topic are transparent.
You can't share who you voted for, just lost your credibility.
Probably voted Killary, guess we will never know.

Awww selective outrage. "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"
Where was the lefts outrage then, when Bill shoving a cigar up Lewinski's pussy

As much as I often find the Yah,Boo antics in parliament during PMQ's embarrasing it does give the opposition the chance to call out the lies and bullshit of whoevers in charge in a fairly direct fashion .

You can't share who you voted for, just lost your credibility.
Probably voted Killary, guess we will never know.

Awww selective outrage. "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"
Where was the lefts outrage then, when Bill shoving a cigar up Lewinski's pussy

The woman has been in politics longer than you’ve been alive so finding 13 minutes of position changes isn’t that difficult. I can find 4000 examples of Trump lying in just his short 3 years in the political light.

Face it, you have daddy issues and like being lied to by an elderly man who’s said he’d fuck his daughter.

Why do we tolerate the Left caring more for illegal immigrants than for Americans?
Why do we tolerate the Left trying to shut down free speech?
Why do we tolerate the mass-media being so one-sided?

Politicians have to lie sometimes anyway. All of them have to. They may start off in politics with honesty but they soon find out in order to stay in the game they have to be dishonest at times. It's the nature of the beast.

This is another explanation, I guess. People are such fanatical partisans that they're willing to fuck over the country to prevent the president from having the wrong letter next to her name.

That applies to all sides as you said.

But most people vote for the side they believe will take the country in the direction they support.

They might compermise on some issues but the general direction is the key factor.

How that is presented makes a huge differance.

The biggest problem is the move from the center on many key issues.

The right has in fact moved more left on some issues. Like accepting same sex marriage and most on the right accept abortion with limits.

The left has pushed very left on many issues and keeps pushing in that direction.

The woman has been in politics longer than you’ve been alive so finding 13 minutes of position changes isn’t that difficult. I can find 4000 examples of Trump lying in just his short 3 years in the political light.

Face it, you have daddy issues and like being lied to by an elderly man who’s said he’d fuck his daughter.
Let's see the 4000 examples... Or were you just lying to make a point?!?!?

ID to buy groceries?

As in providing ID when paying with a credit card? What am I missing?

You cucks trying to even compare Obama to Trump are pathetic and lack moral character.

And for you but but Hillary you are normalizing and accepting to play the part of the fool based on some unfounded and mythical assumption that the D would had been worse.
*scratching my head*
... unless I'm reading it wrong, you misread his intention

Back