Why does the President demonstrably lie so much, and why do we tolerate it?

There should be a law that allows for immediate ejection and removal if president or congressmen keeps telling lies that are easily proven to be lies.

It never ceases to amaze me how easily duped Trump fans are by their orange God.

Watching your country implode has led to facepalming heard around the world, yet the only rebuttal is "Fake News" or "MURICA!!!". Rather than taking a real hard and unbiased look at your situation, you decide to raise your weak voices and scream until you're blue in the face.

It's entertaining reading his tweets, I personally like the way he uppercases the first letter of words he wants to sell you. You'll notice he will be using perfect grammar then hit you with a "Fake News", "Russian Hoax" mid sentence, so painfully comedic.

Long post saying absolutely nothing.

What's your issue? Is he racist, mysogynistic, a Russian plant, a Nazi, an Islamaphobe, homophobic, all of these?

His tweets are the problem? Not the violent, paid for reaction from media and protesters.

There should be a law that allows for immediate ejection and removal if president or congressmen keeps telling lies that are easily proven to be lies.

Say goodbye to any politician ever then.

We used to ask the same about obama, bush, clinton, bush etc.

Long post saying absolutely nothing.

What's your issue? Is he racist, mysogynistic, a Russian plant, a Nazi, an Islamaphobe, homophobic, all of these?

His tweets are the problem? Not the violent, paid for reaction from media and protesters.

Your post was of such high quality, one day hopefully I can achieve even a fraction of your posting greatness.

Congratulations on both accepting and by proxy, adopting the mentality and behaviour that is dividing the world and even your own country more apart.

I also wouldn't call out others while shit posting yourself.

With the recent claim that buying groceries requires ID, to making Mexico pay for a wall, to political promises, why do we tolerate such blatant lying from this, and only this POTUS?
And why on Earth does he do it?
There seem only two best answers:
1. He's really that ill-informed
Or
2. He's doing it intentionally to redefine the truth to suit whatever the moment requires in order to foster confusion.

"The President has a great deal of difficulty with the truth. On many issues." ~Bob Corker

Discuss...
What are the top three biggest lies you've heard Trump tell?

Back