Why does the official scorecard for Reyes/Bones have the first few scores printed and ruled draw?

?

• Total voters
What is the explanation for this? People say Pride was rigged, but this is laughable and it seem to fly under the radar for most media...

Aint flying under. Nothing does. Its 2020 buddy money talks. Everything is fake. Step back and look and what this all is. Its pretty WWE to think its all just Uncle Dana out there looking for a fight and to make the fans happy. No its cash money dude and nothing is left to chance.

Aint flying under. Nothing does. Its 2020 buddy money talks. Everything is fake. Step back and look and what this all is. Its pretty WWE to think its all just Uncle Dana out there looking for a fight and to make the fans happy. No its cash money dude and nothing is left to chance.
I know all that... Idk what's your point...

The computer tally was giving issues early in the night. Actually, it shut down before being repaired later. It seems like very few actually watched the whole card.

Anyways, it was already faulty during the card. It may well have had more issues during the main event and they opted to go back to hand.

The conspiracy theories for why Jones got non-blowout rounds is getting out of hand.

yeah issues early in the night but they magically got every single scorecard typed accurately from the 1st round to the last............except Reyes/Jones, conveniently right at the rounds where it looked like Reyes was really pulling it off

Do you guys want more ammo to be skeptical? here is the score card screenshots for entire Card https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/gallery/ufc-247-official-scorecards-houston-mma-photo-gallery

Also why does it say draw and it’s typed??

I know all that... Idk what's your point...

The UFC and the media are basically different divisions in the same company dude thats what Im saying. The owners are either literally the same people or share interests and make deals and agreements, just like the rest of entertainment. It's no surprise they wouldn't rat on themselves, which is what media exposure of this would essentially be.

I think theories to explain what happened ignore the sheer incompetence of Commissions and Judges and that a professional sport is governed and regulated by complete amateurs who have no clue. Real sports have national and international governing bodies and rules/regulations, that's where MMA gets is so wrong. Even with boxing if you fight for a WBA, WBC, IBF, WBO title you fight under their rules. It doesn't change from state to state or country to country. Ok you still get the same piss poor judges but the rules are always the same.

I'm just going to say that if they are that amateurish and incompetent, they are also corruptible.

yeah issues early in the night but they magically got every single scorecard typed accurately from the 1st round to the last............except Reyes/Jones, conveniently right at the rounds where it looked like Reyes was really pulling it off

Did you watch the early prelims?

You can check the prelim play by play thread on here for the end of Ewell/Martinez. I was in it.

Fight ended, delay with the score tally, computer shut down announced, another delay, and finally the scorecards were tallied.

KONE???

scorecard.png Is it just me or is that scorecard confusing as hell! Seems like wrong decisions could be made just by not knowing what the hell you are looking at.

But but but its always the others that cheat and fix fights..!

UFC is so bad and fake right now.
It not fun anymore.

Typical BS, over-complicating a simple task.

Reminds me of the tale of how they asked the Russian cosmonauts how they wrote in space after NASA spent millions on a ballpoint pen that worked in zero gravity, the reply - we use a pencil.

That's weird, why would they do that? Something smells fishy.

Back