Why does the official scorecard for Reyes/Bones have the first few scores printed and ruled draw?

?

• Total voters
Here's my view on that: (there's 2 threads on this...)

1. The 3 judges do have their own scorecards and hand-write them
2. At the end of each round ONE PERSON enters the results of each round into the computer. It's a bit like a spreadsheet. That card is printed at the end of EACH round. That card is obviously the printed card at the end of Rd.2 (1st 2 rounds are PRINTED by a computer, after one person enters the results onto the spreadsheet)
3. The last 3 rounds were hand-written by ONE PERSON (you can easily see this by the style of the writing, and that each number is always slightly below the horizontal line etc )
4. The reason it says "MAJORITY DRAW" will be because the computer tallies the scores that are CURRENTLY ENTERED and the spreadsheet (it probably IS an Excel spreadsheet and i'm very very familiar with it from decades of use) has a formula in the "Winner" which adds up the *current* cumulative scores, and as only two rounds were entered, the cumulative scores were 19-each, 19-each, 20-18 Reyes. This means a Majority draw SO FAR. It shouldn't be showing a result until ALL rounds are completed, but that's probably just a lazy spreadsheet programmer, it'd be easy to have the result show blank until all scores are entered.

Now what I think happened (being very cynical, and YES I think this is shady as fuck) is this :
- Whoever writes in the scores got TOLD to no longer print the cards, but to hand-write them and, as such, it is very easy for this person (whoever that is) to simply change the scores, and make one person the winner. I think that the UFC clearly wants Jones to continue as the Champ and so they wanted complete control over the final scorecard summary and so an instruction was passed to hand-write in the results from the end of Rd.2 as it was at that point looking like a probably Reyes victory.
Excellent analysis and most likely exactly what happened. The tally by computer was introduced to prevent exactly what they appear to have done here. Shame.

Earlier, there was a "computer failure" that delayed the scoring of a fight. I think what that means is the calculator batteries ran out, and the judges were too stupid to add up the numbers. "Idiocracy" is upon us.

Reyes and his team should absolutely appeal this. It's just fucking ridiculous the more I think about it

The media better do their damn job and ask the questions. There's no way they can just bury this and move on
I agree on that. If you watch the fight in the cold light of day, and view it in a calm and unbiased way, it's very clear Reyes won all three of the first 3 rounds. YES it was fairly close, but all 3 should have been Reyes 10-9.
And that's the points win right there.

I think there is gonna be fallout from this and of course Dana will say "It was close but I thought Jon won" bwcause for PROFITS of his company that is what he wanted.

I agree on that. If you watch the fight in the cold light of day, and view it in a calm and unbiased way, it's very clear Reyes won all three of the first 3 rounds. YES it was fairly close, but all 3 should have been Reyes 10-9.
And that's the points win right there.

I think there is gonna be fallout from this and of course Dana will say "It was close but I thought Jon won" bwcause for PROFITS of his company that is what he wanted.

Dana actually came out and said he had Reyes winning 3-2, and up 3-1 after 4, and his kids texted him saying the fix is in during his post fight interview

Dana actually came out and said he had Reyes winning 3-2, and up 3-1 after 4, and his kids texted him saying the fix is in during his post fight interview
oh !!!! thanks for that. I haven't yet had a chance to see any post-fight pressers, or interviews or anything. THANKS for the headsup.
I'm glad at least for that bit of honesty from Dana.

corruption of judging in usa is already bigger than it was in japan, this are the judges that score 118 - 110 canelo and 49 - 46 jones
I can see bitching that the judge didn't know what he or she was doing, but it had zero impact on the fight, since Jones won a unanimous decision. Even if that judge scored it 50-45 Reyes, Jones still wins the decision. Are you claiming that the other judges were blatantly wrong, or that the Sherdog writers scoring the fight were in the bag for Jones, as well?

Reyes and his team should absolutely appeal this. It's just fucking ridiculous the more I think about it

The media better do their damn job and ask the questions. There's no way they can just bury this and move on
Sure they can. They do it with almost everything. It’s disgusting and it sucks, but that’s unfortunately life.
You would need a real martyr to go crazy and raise hell for any sort of change. Someone willing to risk their job or sponsorships to say what they really want (I.e Trump running for president)

you need someone with enough reach , balls, and money to just speak their mind. Otherwise the media will attack them and they will just get canned and forever forgotten.

The problem with that is that Jones won round 2 on two of the three printed scores so he was only two rounds down on one card and level on the other two.
Anyone who thinks Jones won gave him R2.

Certainly didn't seem the case Live though. Everyone I talked to seemed to have had Reyes up 2-0, including the posts I saw here. Even a couple friends of mine who are big Jones fans had it 3-0 Reyes going into the 4th, then 3-1 into the final round.

One of them backtracked immediately after Jones won the decision, saying that round 3 was up for dispute. Too close to call, gotta beat the champ...etc. Like, bro, you were so sure Jones was losing. The other friend, despite being a Jones fan, BIG fan, is man enough to admit the decision was bullshit.

So yea, I can imagine watching it Live how worried Stakeholders could have been. We're talking about a company worth billions... and this is one of their biggest stars.

oh !!!! thanks for that. I haven't yet had a chance to see any post-fight pressers, or interviews or anything. THANKS for the headsup.
I'm glad at least for that bit of honesty from Dana.

Don't let him off the hook just yet. It is easy to say he had Reyes up and then proceed to bury things up by saying scores "were all over the place". That way he comes across as honestly empathic of the robbed winner, but makes it also seem as if this was not only a close fight but anyone's fight, which it wasn't. It's a perfect way to have your cake and eat it.

There's simply no way anyone can give 1-3 to Jones with an objective outlook. That some people give round 2 to Jones when he got outlanded by 50%, and sustained visibly more damage, is inexplicable. Round 3 was closer, but not controversial. Jones was simply landing less and dealing less damage.

Last edited:
Couid have been a text message, or a Whatsapp message. OR simply pre-arranged before the fight with a "If the fight is at all close, then you DO KNOW that Jones wins, yes? Do we understand that?".
There's just so many shady things happening between UFC and commissions, and between UFC and USADA, between UFC and referees (the Herb Dean thing) and it's all engineered to keep profitable "big PPV numbers" champions on their throne.

Far far too many coincidences for this to all be random. Jon Jones / Conor McGregor / maybe others are people who the UFC do everything they can to engineer a victory for the cash-generating fighters.

what da fuk????

tenor.gif

The computer tally was giving issues early in the night. Actually, it shut down before being repaired later. It seems like very few actually watched the whole card.

Anyways, it was already faulty during the card. It may well have had more issues during the main event and they opted to go back to hand.

The conspiracy theories for why Jones got non-blowout rounds is getting out of hand.

"Do i think he deserves a rematch, sure he does"

"But lets see what happens"

Lmao
Youre the boss idiot
Make the rematch

Its HARDCORE Orwellian nightmare shit if anyone sees this and is still willing to ignore their own eyes and unwilling to admit this whole damn thing was rigged. Rigged fixed fixed fake fixed.

I mean in, if you think there is any possibility this wasnt fixed, you are seriously a regressed human and are basically a fucking stooge/mark/tony and you give your ass to any man who asks for it because youre part of the fucking problem.

This is the world now boys. Dont believe his lies. Think those cunts on ESPN really wanted to tell you about Disney plus? They wanted your money nothing on a screen is real. NOTHING. Wake up fucking idiots this shit is WOLF TICKETS.

Fixed.

FIXED.

Here's my view on that: (there's 2 threads on this...)

1. The 3 judges do have their own scorecards and hand-write them
2. At the end of each round ONE PERSON enters the results of each round into the computer. It's a bit like a spreadsheet. That card is printed at the end of EACH round. That card is obviously the printed card at the end of Rd.2 (1st 2 rounds are PRINTED by a computer, after one person enters the results onto the spreadsheet)
3. The last 3 rounds were hand-written by ONE PERSON (you can easily see this by the style of the writing, and that each number is always slightly below the horizontal line etc )
4. The reason it says "MAJORITY DRAW" will be because the computer tallies the scores that are CURRENTLY ENTERED and the spreadsheet (it probably IS an Excel spreadsheet and i'm very very familiar with it from decades of use) has a formula in the "Winner" which adds up the *current* cumulative scores, and as only two rounds were entered, the cumulative scores were 19-each, 19-each, 20-18 Reyes. This means a Majority draw SO FAR. It shouldn't be showing a result until ALL rounds are completed, but that's probably just a lazy spreadsheet programmer, it'd be easy to have the result show blank until all scores are entered.

Now what I think happened (being very cynical, and YES I think this is shady as fuck) is this :
- Whoever writes in the scores got TOLD to no longer print the cards, but to hand-write them and, as such, it is very easy for this person (whoever that is) to simply change the scores, and make one person the winner. I think that the UFC clearly wants Jones to continue as the Champ and so they wanted complete control over the final scorecard summary and so an instruction was passed to hand-write in the results from the end of Rd.2 as it was at that point looking like a probably Reyes victory.
This has my vote.

Let me be clear:

You willingly give dominion over your ass to ANY MAN WHO SMILES AT YOU if you are still being a stooge and believing this shit wasn't fixed.

What is the explanation for this? People say Pride was rigged, but this is laughable and it seem to fly under the radar for most media...

Back