Why does Tarantino's movie characters have action figures?

CodeBreaker

What belt?
@Brown
Reaction score
I think he's the only one who has these toys considering his movies aren't even about Superheroes or Cartoon characters that normally have figures made for them. Here are some..

Pulp-Fiction-Explicit-Talking-Figure-Featured-image-672x372.jpg

review_gstaldo_20.jpg
37813844942_90ee0e4b99.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
GroupToys.png

I wouldn't mind one of Mia Wallace all OD'ing out...

Nerds and hipsters have money to spend in bullshit

I want the Gimp, Zed and Marcellus action figures as well. Help me teach my boys about life choices

Those are amazing. The likenesses are fantastic.

That Leo one lol. Imagine you bring a black girl home to bang and she sees that above your fireplace

Decades ago, the millions upon millions of nerds in the world decided that painted plastic was in. TV and movies took advantage of that with a polymer fist. Tarentino attracts every type of movie fan, including nerds.

I want the Gimp, Zed and Marcellus action figures as well. Help me teach my boys about life choices
Plus they're the just the right shape, length, and girthiness.

Rigidity.

1. Does the briefcase open?

2. LOL @ Ol' Ben

I would like if they made this figure. Raquel, the feisty junkyard owner and the Wolf's soon to be breakfast date from Pulp Fiction. That flannel shirt would look real sweet on an action figure.

DfJ_qCEUEAA4KSt.jpg

Pulp%2BFiction59.png

1: People seem to be happy with pointless dust collectors on their shelves. Like they want people to know who they are, except what they're showing is that they are frivolous and misguided.

2: some people really enjoyed the doll part of childhood and modern nerd culture is a licence to indulge themselves. A pursuit of happiness.

I've got a son though so I'm going to get all the damn transformers, the good ones. It's going to be glorious!

...there are tons of action figures for movies that arent superhero or cartoon characters...mostly horror stuff, but the ones like above as well, check out spawn.com mcfarlane does a ton of pretty cool ones if that's your thing

Can I have the Salma Hayek one from From Dusk Till Dawn? It's for a friend, but I'm going to keep it next to my Costco-sized tub of lotion on my bedside table.

Is there one of the gimp raping Marcellus Wallace? And the two figures interlock? Maybe they could have some magnets on the relevant areas

Last edited:
Back