WHy does T-City have problems with grammar?

I blame the lazy modern social media communication age of texting, internet jargon and acronyms.

Where people are so use to poor language/writings skills, where now that correct language skills have gone astray or erred, due to the pressure of keeping up on social media trends.

It is hard to keep a balance as a 47 year old though!

Actually, it’s “used to”, not “use to” :)

Why does it matter so much? A vast majority of the population who found MMA as a profession are people with a troubled past.

there are tons of mexicans, born here (cali) that still speak NO english

ps: fuck grammar!

We should have a grammar war with him and Tony El CuCuy Ferguson, Who Uses Upper Case Letters On Every Word, to decide who has the worst grammar in the UFC. Interestingly, they are both Mexican and from California.....jus' sayin'

a guy who speaks english
yet he has a common grammatical error on his tattooo. both he and the tattoo artist were...uh.. unaware

014_headshot-joe_riggs_img_10141.jpg

He is probably badly educated. He seems like a perfectly normal guy, intelligence wise, but school matters.

From his twitter:

I get it he's genetically mexican but he was born and raised in the US. I mean, even 15yo school dropout McGregor has better English.

I know he's a fighter and all but from a Gracie product I expect more: even though he talks in a cringy way, Rener is very well-spoken and articulate.
Why then, is Ortega's written English so bad? No hate here, I actually like him as a fighter...love the slick nasty finishes

99% of US born adults have the vocabulary of a 10 year old

Get a grip

He gets paid to fight. What more do you want from him?
Whole lot of this. Sure there are some well leanred fighters out there, but at the end of the day book smarts are not a priority to anyone who's had a serious want to fight for any length of time. He can take whatever uni or college courses he wants when he's done with fighting. He should have the money for it given he's talented, and fighting for a title at a young age.

Any chance it was just an issue with some sort of speech-to-text program?

Dude looks like a loin cloth model and OP is surprised that he isn't a Rhodes Scholar?

<Kpop775>

Back