WHy does T-City have problems with grammar?

Idk, I've seen plenty of English native speakers butcher phrases on Sherdog or other internet forums. A guy that gets punched for a living has bad spelling? Not really unexpected.

Whenever I see someone write "would of" or "should of" I immediately want to punch them through their screen.

Its no secret that he isnt the most edumacated man. It is possible to grad-you-ate high school and not no how to right a centens. He should take a couple of 3rd grade grammar and righting classes thow.
As long as he chokes mf's out, I kould care les.

Its no secret that he isnt the most edumacated man. It is possible to grad-you-ate high school and not no how to right a centens. He should take a couple of 3rd grade grammar and righting classes thow.
As long as he chokes mf's out, I kould care les.

I kould NUT care les*

F for this post

He's busy banging chicks you could only jack off to. Chads dont need grammar

He's probably not all that educated. Don't read too much into it.

From his twitter:

I get it he's genetically mexican but he was born and raised in the US. I mean, even 15yo school dropout McGregor has better English.

I know he's a fighter and all but from a Gracie product I expect more: even though he talks in a cringy way, Rener is very well-spoken and articulate.
Why then, is Ortega's written English so bad? No hate here, I actually like him as a fighter...love the slick nasty finishes

upload_2018-11-10_13-34-56.png

Missing comma, failure to capitalise Mexico, colon instead of full stop, failure to capitalise first word in a sentence...

and you are bagging on someones lack of grammar in tweets..

Define properly tho.

America is full of illiterate, uneducated fuckheads who think they know some shit but can't even write on a bathroom stall. Before worrying about a fighter I'd send professors of English, history, civics, social studies, and law, to the White House.

Start with knowing the difference between inn and in. Two, too, and to. Their, there, and they’re. And, at the very least, where to place a period.

I’m “worried” about the lack of education across the board, including fighters. Not sure why anyone would hold martial artists to lower standard. These are some of the most disciplined people in the world. Your other points I agree with, even if it is a bit of a caricature.

Remember when everyone on sherdog knew their MMA and banged 10s on the reg?

Nowadays we grammar check professional fighters tweets

Who gives a shit? Like, really? If he were some sort of writer I could understand the criticism, but some you guys need a hobby. I swore off social media before twitter got popular and it was just facebook. It improved my life so much. Now, Sherdog is the closest thing to social media that I'm on, and I still have to deal with these social media addicts.

What a fucking loser OP is. Go to sleep. What are you doing up at 3am randomly stalking a UFC fighters twitter page for anyway huh?<{ohyeah}>

Idk, I've seen plenty of English native speakers butcher phrases on Sherdog or other internet forums. A guy that gets punched for a living has bad spelling? Not really unexpected.

Whenever I see someone write "would of" or "should of" I immediately want to punch them through their screen.

I use to be like that. It was definately something I had to work on.

Remember when everyone on sherdog knew their MMA and banged 10s on the reg?

Nowadays we grammar check professional fighters tweets

Yeah I remember, it was back in April 2016.

Back