Why does SNL..

Satan's Daddy.

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Always make fun of Chad's?

Are they that bad at comedy?

Did a chad fuck their wife, gf, daughter?

Any clarification will be great, thanks.

To show that they're hip with the times and know toxic masculinity is bad mmkay?

Meanwhile back in the day it was Chad City...

8fDp.gif

29633d6449974b325f2d9a07583dadb4.gif

Last edited:
Outside of McKinnon, SNL has no talent.

I think Cecily Strong is right up there with her. They’ve both been on about ten years now and will go down as all-time elite cast members in my view.

Otherwise, I think there’s a lot of good people that probably don’t get the attention but are doing fine work on the show. It strikes me that generations subsequent to the Hader/Wiig/Armisen/Samberg/Forte/Sudeiks years get criticized but that was a tough act to follow. Arguably best SNL cast outside of the late 80s, early 90s crew.

I think Cecily Strong is right up there with her. They’ve both been on about ten years now and will go down as all-time elite cast members in my view.

Otherwise, I think there’s a lot of good people that probably don’t get the attention but are doing fine work on the show. It strikes me that generations subsequent to the Hader/Wiig/Armisen/Samberg/Forte/Sudeiks years get criticized but that was a tough act to follow. Arguably best SNL cast outside of the late 80s, early 90s crew.

That crew was really good but their writers really let them down for the most part. Not that they don't have a lot of memorable skits but there were 10x as many unmemorable ones from those days as well.

That crew was really good but their writers really let them down for the most part. Not that they don't have a lot of memorable skits but there were 10x as many unmemorable ones from those days as well.

Yeah the writing could have been better for sure, but the talent was just undeniable so that when something came together or was even reasonably funny on paper, those guys could maximize it to the utmost. There is a reason that most of that era went on to legit success outside of the show.

Back