Why does sherdog have a Murrican bias when it comes to roiders like Ortega?

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
No one even brings up this roider who got caught pre USADA. It wouldve been 2 years for the drostanolone and he might well get caught again,

Yet no one brings up his. If he was Brazilian, Cuban, Russian etc. ppl wouldnt stop talking about it. Hell there are fighters from those nationalities that still get constant PED accusations and convo thrown at them without ever popping

One of your favorite fighters gets shit talked a lot about roids huh...

Lol Isn’t his name Testosterone city? It gets brought up all the time.

He, just like the other cheaters, will always have a * next to his name.

Like the kid and think he is a beast, but fair is fair.

I see this brought up a lot my dude.

Because he brings that Latino Heat.

Brian ortega's on the juice? No way, isnt he american? Yeah he's definitely not juicing.

I treat him just like others cause I don’t like him but the thing is he basically was like “yeah you caught me sorry”. most people including Brazilians Russians and also Americans just deny it and lie

You already answered your own question.

Murrican bias

One of your favorite fighters gets shit talked a lot about roids huh...

not really. All my faves are 100% natty

I see this brought up a lot my dude.

rarely. When i see criticism of Ortega its about how he was losing fights and is overrated and got lucky with some finishes. Almost never hear roids brought up

Ortega owned it and didn't try to weasel his way out of it, that's why.

There is a person who cut so much weight that he got concussion like symptom. Do you think he can be clean?

First of all everyone should have a massive American bias because America is simply the greatest country in the history of the world and without America all your lives would be beyond miserable unless if your family name is Hitler, Mao or Stalin because you would all be living under either a totalitarian Nazi regime or a totalitarian communist regime.

Secondly I love PEDs they make the sport 10x more fun. TRTVitor, Ubereem vs. Old Dino Vitor and Econoreem. Nuff said. Jones on cocaine and dick pills hits pregnant woman and KTFO DC, how fucking awesome is that? I have nothing against Ortega or anyone else who does PEDs in fact I wish drug tests would just go away so we can have a free for all like in power lifting.

Because he did his time, owned up to it, never did it again, and passes an eye and smell test. Anymore questions?

I hate that gangly motherfucker.

Back