Why does Sal D'Amoto judge so many fights?

I have a question.
Are the 3 judges sitting at the same table during fights?
Judges should sit separately without any communication between them.
The decision should be unknown to 1 judge.

Reactions: MGS
Athletic commissions choose their judges, right? This guy does fights in Vegas, Florida, Texas, Brazil, Abu Dhabi, etc.

What's the rationale for flying this guy around the world (and does the UFC pay for it?) instead of getting someone local or anyone who knows what they're actually doing? Seriously how does someone go about getting that job.
Yes thats my question too. If Commissions decides the refs and judges then how come the same refs and even many judges are in every international UFC event.
How come Herb dean , Dan M and others are reffing UFC events in UK also. No competent refs there?

Remember when Dana said Yamasaki wont ref again? But i thought the commission decides it not UFC. Yet Yamasaki was never seen again.

I think the reality is that its UFC who decides the Judges & Refs in all fights irrespective of the place. The Commissions are just thereto give the fights legality. They're probably paid to allow the fight take place and give the UFC complete autonomy in all other aspects.

This sport is fixed. The UFC has immense say in fight scorecards. No wonder Jon Jones always manages to win.

Not he worst judge of the weekend tbh.

Some scorecards included 10-9 Giagos in the first round, 30-27 Grundy, 30-27 Chook (although even overall I still have no idea why judges absolutely love her so she always wins close rounds).

Back