Why does Ronda Rousey look so battered in this interview?

Bethe got her with a few decent shots. Her face looked a bit like that in the post-fight interview too.

She looks scuffed up, not really beaten up.
Images of her from the day after the fight would matter more.

She looks scuffed up, not really beaten up.
Images of her from the day after the fight would matter more.

The day after.

2B0DDDF300000578-3183297-image-m-98_1438561941591.jpg

superficial marks. She took a number of shots charging in, she had no respect for Bethe's power.

I recognize those marks well. I get them from rubbing the barbell across my shins every time I deadlift. It's minor capillary damage (not quite a bruise) that seems to heal within a couple of hours.

Bethe did more damage than she did to Shayna.

Ronda blocks punches with her face.

Ronda blocks punches with her face.

That's fucking bad ass.

Like when Anderson went zombie mode on Bonnar and just walked right through his power shots and ate them for lunch.

Oh sorry... I guess you were trying to bash her?

You must hate Anderson Silva too. What lousy defense he had.

That's fucking bad ass.

Like when Anderson went zombie mode on Bonnar and just walked right through his power shots and ate them for lunch.

Bonnar did not bloody up his face in the first 10 seconds though did he? Anderson was not swinging at air during that time either now was he?

That's fucking bad ass.

WOW. Amazing how you managed to bring your butthurt into a thread that was completely unrelated to to Silva. Bravo! Thats fucking talent

You could take a few punches to the face and be chafed up from the leather gloves despite taking not much in terms of actual damage. Her defense is also shitty so theres that

Back