Why does nobody give Poirier props for beating Holloway but they do McGregor?

Serious question

Anybody thinking either of those fights against a 20 year old Holloway are relevant need to be banned. Holloway easily starches both Poirier and McGregor at his current stage.

I think what’s made Holloway improve so much were his 12 fights across a 3 year span. 2013-2015. His striking is elementary in terms of what he throws, but he is super long and accurate. Mix that with elite cardio and technique this guy is a killer. That 1-2 he throws is beautiful

idk, poirier beat him on the ground in a short notice fight for max.

max has always been a great striker with a great chin and great cardio, and conor absolutely tooled him on the feet til he fucked his knee.

Because Conor fans are a special breed. They should both get some credit, but realize that Max was like fresh out of highschool when they fought lol. He was barely an adult

What people don't mention is that Max was a late fill in against McGregor. I don't remember who Conor was suppose to fight at the time, but the guy pulled out 4 weeks before.

Max was coming off some shaky performance against Garcia and Bermudez, he was so damn green, Conor fans are absolutely delusional to think that fight meant anything

What people don't mention is that Max was a late fill in against McGregor. I don't remember who Conor was suppose to fight at the time, but the guy pulled out 4 weeks before.

Max was coming off some shaky performance against Garcia and Bermudez, he was so damn green, Conor fans are absolutely delusional to think that fight meant anything
Andy Ogle was meant to be the original opponent for McGregor. Needless to say, Holloway in any form was a tougher test than the quick washout of Andy Ogle.

Why dose nobody give Joe Duffy credit for beating mcgregor?

Max wasn't a top figher back then, so it doesn't really matter. Taking credit for what your past opponents are doing now is stupid as hell.

Because Dustin Poirer's fanboys aren't braindead.

Max vs. DDP 2 is actually another rematch I wanna see.

Can you elaborate? This is quite vague

because conor has a lot more fans
plain and simple
there arent people that are die hard poirier fans. thus they dont care to make threads saying such.
Conor has a lot of fanboys on this site and theyll say anything and do anyhting for conor.

neither of those wins matter too much. max was like 20 years old.

Because good wins for mcgregor are hard to find, so they gotta go back to when he beat a 21 year old max, a no-notice out of shape mendes, aldo/alvarez giving up 15 pounds.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back