Why Does Mackenzie Dern TRIGGER so many Sherdoggers?

MV5BMTQ3OTUzODI4OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODU3NTIyMjE@._V1_UY268_CR87,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

That’s fucking awesome... hahahahaha..

You can backtrack, prevaricate, and ignore all you want. It doesn't prove your point. You have bitten off far more than you can chew and are dealing with people that have far more actual life experience than you.
It's not worth it dude, some people will just defend people for no reason till their face turns blue. Also, to be fair, maybe that chick is really THAT dumb, she forgot her own native language. Doubt it, but I guess there is a .01% chance

The only thing Dern triggers in me is an urge to browse flights to Brazil and bone up on Portuguese.

I'm already doing that for Italy tho

<datassdom>

Folks, i'm back with PART 2 of "Why does this person TRIGGER Sherdog so much"

Since my last thread was so well received this is it's SEQUEL.

So why does Mackenzie Dern TRIGGER so many sherdoggers in such a negative way?

Is it because she has big tasty yummy boobs and you don't?

She can speak porteguese, IS Brazilian and you're not?

Why do so many sherdoggers HATE HER?

Some pics to verify the authenticy of this post:

You sound triggered, ts

Lol anyone who deals in absolutes is not logical, I bring up my income because it just makes me laugh when random sherdoggers try to talk about things they literally know nothing about.

You know nothing about her upbringing.

You know nothing about being subjective, or logical conclusions.

You're using opinionated words as if they are facts, the fact is that you're wrong. while Portuguese isn;'t the harderest langauage to learn, it can still be very difficult to most people, most people have a difficult time learning a third language, not all, but the % is not in your favor.

You take my words out of context, and you dont understand what I am saying. You see that I said it was very hard, and your brain goes into defense mode.

The only person that needs to nurse an ego is you brah, its why you commented at me days later after I commented, its why you feel the need to say I am "empirically wrong", while using a subjective opinion you get off using google.

I'll continue to teach people how to speak diffferent languages, and help the government with international affairs making a lot of money, and that will neevr change despite how "empirically wrong" you think I am, and anyone with some sense will see you're not being logical and arguing semantics and absolutes.

People are different and they all learn at a different pace, you would understand this if you go outside and interacted with them.

You misread what I say, there is nothing I can do about that, I suggest re-reading all my posts and think critcally.

Have a good day, but I have to ignore you now.
Sounds to me like you simply cannot handle someone who has a different viewpoint to yourself, particularly someone like @Cosworth who comes across as knowledgeable, lucid, and experienced, and factually accurate.

He's not getting anything off google you 20-something arrogant individual, he's clearly just got more experience at these things than you and is more balanced than yourself and IMO able to engage in a discussion without crumbling into irrelevancies about money and who you work for.
And the reason you mention your "6-figure salary" is to try to make yourself feel better, and more important. Nobody cares in the slightest about your salary, whether it's true or it's a lie. (hmm!)

And then next post you again do the same thing and start attempting to brag and make yourself feel good and worthy on planet Earth with your fairly silly "and help the government with international affairs making a lot of money" statement.

Get a control of your ego and start to develop an ability to "agree to disagree" instead of constantly talking yourself up and pretending you are the only one on Earth who knows anything about language and speech and cognitive patterns relating to learning etc. Your written English is frankly riddled with errors, and this is not "autocorrect typo" errors, it's just you don't have the required vocabulary in that language (or as you keep typing "langauge"). Stick with Spanish, it's likely easier for you and you might be able to get most of the words right.

Final thing, if you HAD actually had the poster @Cosworth on your Ignore list, then you would NOT have been able to see his subsequent response, and you did reply to him again, so clearly you were lying about that. Oh dear.

Go and grow-up a little, get used to people having different views to yourself, consider the possibility that you may occasionally be wrong, and park your ego at the door before you re-enter.

She can speak porteguese, IS Brazilian and you're not?

Did you throw this part in as a joke?

If so then lol.

If not, then a big reason is because there are lots of dummies who think shes actually Brazillian.

Last edited:
Sounds to me like you simply cannot handle someone who has a different viewpoint to yourself, particularly someone like @Cosworth who comes across as knowledgeable, lucid, and experienced, and factually accurate.

He's not getting anything off google you 20-something arrogant individual, he's clearly just got more experience at these things than you and is more balanced than yourself and IMO able to engage in a discussion without crumbling into irrelevancies about money and who you work for.
And the reason you mention your "6-figure salary" is to try to make yourself feel better, and more important. Nobody cares in the slightest about your salary, whether it's true or it's a lie. (hmm!)

And then next post you again do the same thing and start attempting to brag and make yourself feel good and worthy on planet Earth with your fairly silly "and help the government with international affairs making a lot of money" statement.

Get a control of your ego and start to develop an ability to "agree to disagree" instead of constantly talking yourself up and pretending you are the only one on Earth who knows anything about language and speech and cognitive patterns relating to learning etc. Your written English is frankly riddled with errors, and this is not "autocorrect typo" errors, it's just you don't have the required vocabulary in that language (or as you keep typing "langauge"). Stick with Spanish, it's likely easier for you and you might be able to get most of the words right.

Final thing, if you HAD actually had the poster @Cosworth on your Ignore list, then you would NOT have been able to see his subsequent response, and you did reply to him again, so clearly you were lying about that. Oh dear.

Go and grow-up a little, get used to people having different views to yourself, consider the possibility that you may occasionally be wrong, and park your ego at the door before you re-enter.
Yea, that guy isnt doing a very good job defending her. I decided not to type out everything, but he's not being very objective. I speak 3 languages myself.. anyone who is capable of speaking even 2 can't be that naive

thavage-z-i-jon-37687510.png

Imagine being this butthurt on sherdog, Yikes.

but thanks for the laugh, Ive encountered plently of people like yourself, and they are all the same. You'll find your fullfillment somewhere in life one day, I suggest not labeling people mentally ill though, it really makes you look foolish /shrug

Also the ignore list doesnt work like you think, it will literally say "you have a notifaction from ignored member", and then show his posts, but say "this member is being ignored".

lmao

Last edited:
Portugueses is VERY hard learn though, but you know what the actual most difficult language there is to learn? English.

Actually, you couldn't be more wrong. English is one of the easiest languages to learn.

Hungarian and Finnish are the 2 most difficult to learn, widely used languages.

Although I'd bet the Sentinelese have the most difficult language to learn on the planet, as they are an isolated group of people under protection of India and mostly uncontacted.

Actually, you couldn't be more wrong. English is one of the easiest languages to learn.

Hungarian and Finnish are the 2 most difficult to learn, widely used languages.

Although I'd bet the Sentinelese have the most difficult language to learn on the planet, as they are an isolated group of people under protection of India and mostly uncontacted.

That's like, your opinion dude.

Just because she's female people shouldn't hold it against her that she misses weight on purpose?

Back