Why Does Mackenzie Dern TRIGGER so many Sherdoggers?

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by palerider500, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Cosworth

Cosworth Blue Belt

There is no doubt - you are empirically wrong. Portuguese is not a 'VERY hard' language to learn. That isn't up for debate; some may struggle learning languages more than others but that doesn't mean Portuguese is 'VERY hard', especially for someone already very familiar with the phonetic alphabet and western speech patterns. And learning it certainly does not make you forget how to speak your native tongue after spending a very limited time in a submersive environment.

You keep acting as if English is not the language she has learned from birth and still speaks regularly, and that she doesn't still spend considerable time in an English speaking country.

And you can attempt to nurse your ego by bragging about your income, but not only is it immaterial to the facts at hand, but you are not the only one on the forum making such an income and it gives you even less credibility that you felt the need bring it up.

Doughie99 likes this.
  2. 00 Buck

00 Buck Purple Belt

Who’s that?

3. Bork Neslar

Bork Neslar Green Belt

She's very attractive, at least from the neck below.

Black Paladin likes this.
  4. Dr Brian Pepper

Dr Brian Pepper Green Belt

Lol anyone who deals in absolutes is not logical, I bring up my income because it just makes me laugh when random sherdoggers try to talk about things they literally know nothing about.

You know nothing about her upbringing.

You know nothing about being subjective, or logical conclusions.

You're using opinionated words as if they are facts, the fact is that you're wrong. while Portuguese isn;'t the harderest langauage to learn, it can still be very difficult to most people, most people have a difficult time learning a third language, not all, but the % is not in your favor.

You take my words out of context, and you dont understand what I am saying. You see that I said it was very hard, and your brain goes into defense mode.

The only person that needs to nurse an ego is you brah, its why you commented at me days later after I commented, its why you feel the need to say I am "empirically wrong", while using a subjective opinion you get off using google.

I'll continue to teach people how to speak diffferent languages, and help the government with international affairs making a lot of money, and that will neevr change despite how "empirically wrong" you think I am, and anyone with some sense will see you're not being logical and arguing semantics and absolutes.

People are different and they all learn at a different pace, you would understand this if you go outside and interacted with them.

You misread what I say, there is nothing I can do about that, I suggest re-reading all my posts and think critcally.

Have a good day, but I have to ignore you now.

Black Paladin likes this.
  5. House Adams

House Adams Fuck the King

Yep... me too..

I’m done reading about how guys are so badass and have such high standards and only bang “10’s”.... That they act like they wouldn’t let Dern give them a blowie with a bag over her head with the lights out in the basement....

99.9% of those guys are full of shit... So going forward, I’m jumping in for pics only...

Continue.....

Fahcough likes this.
  6. House Adams

House Adams Fuck the King

Yah... If she wants to compete with and beat the best, she’s not going to be able to rely on her natural talent and skills... she’s gunna have to do the cardio / S and C to keep up with the elites...

And... most importantly.... get that ass back up to where it used to be

7. HHJ

HHJ Jeg reiser til mørkets dyp der alt er dødt.

It happened to me when i was in quebec. I cant control it.

8. Cosworth

Cosworth Blue Belt

You can backtrack, prevaricate, and ignore all you want. It doesn't prove your point. You have bitten off far more than you can chew and are dealing with people that have far more actual life experience than you.

9. Dr Brian Pepper

Dr Brian Pepper Green Belt

It happens more often than people think.

and lol at that other guy still commenting at me, love the ignore function on this site

HHJ likes this.
  10. fiftywattmafia

fiftywattmafia Brown Belt

Missing weight by 7lbs. and not caring about it got to me I'll have to admit.

That and the entire loss of the English language was vexing.

11. Fox2twenty

Fox2twenty @fox2twenty

This is QUOTE worthy.

Put it in a daily quote calendar

12. Deicide030

Deicide030 Doo dah Doo Doo

Crazy bitch is a difficult language to translate but it’s a damn sexy one

Death By Samson likes this.
  13. Mob69

Mob69 Black Belt

<{CMPALM}><{CMPALM}><{CMPALM}>

Death By Samson likes this.
  14. Brbrad4

Brbrad4 Proud casual

Because the majority of sherdog are creepy middle aged men who use their anonymous accounts to sound like a bad ass who can destroy all men and get 10s with ease. Mackenzie Dern has a great body like 99% of the female fighters, and great tits and a hideous face That is not enough for the super men here! And she isn't an overly impressive fighter but gets hype

15. Kwic

Kwic Black Belt

Because she eats a lot, has horse gums and still is sexy and gets attention. Life is unfair. Accent doesn't help. Missing weight doesn't help either.

16. gunlok

gunlok Black Belt

10s? You shouldn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling

17. blocnoir

blocnoir Brown Belt

È lo stesso per me, nel senso che non sono nato in Italia, però parlo italiano perché mia madre è italiana e un honora per me, oggi, di essere capace di parlare la lingua delle mie origine. Tuttavia, ho una domanda: si parla Italiano negli stati uniti? Qui in Québec, molto facile perché ci sono tanti Italiani che non hanno perso la lingua, ma avevo il sentimento che la situazione era diversa nel tuo paese.

18. Brbrad4

Brbrad4 Proud casual

I had hopes that would be funny, you failed sweety pie

gunlok likes this.
  19. Stranger Come Knocking

Stranger Come Knocking Black Belt

Wow you write very well. No, no one really speaks it here. My friends wifes family does, which is who i practiced with mostly. I learned for the same reasons as you. Also minored in Spanish in college so it was pretty easy. I didn't learn like I learned Spanish so there's no way I could ever write in Italian lol. I'm jelly, it yours is very good and easy to understand. I got a little abbruzzese and other southern slang in there for some reason lol.

20. Gunny

Gunny Silver Belt

She doesn’t trigger me but it’s obvious that missing weight, acting entitled about it then weirdly faking a Brazilian accent has rubbed people the wrong way.

Black Paladin and JoshTehV like this.