Why Does Mackenzie Dern TRIGGER so many Sherdoggers?

Lol, its subjective by person to person, you lose all credibility and logical reasoning when you state something like that.

What is hard for you is easy for others, doesnt mean you're stupid or mentally ill.

Doubt me all you want, Ill just laugh with my 6 figure job lmao

There is no doubt - you are empirically wrong. Portuguese is not a 'VERY hard' language to learn. That isn't up for debate; some may struggle learning languages more than others but that doesn't mean Portuguese is 'VERY hard', especially for someone already very familiar with the phonetic alphabet and western speech patterns. And learning it certainly does not make you forget how to speak your native tongue after spending a very limited time in a submersive environment.

You keep acting as if English is not the language she has learned from birth and still speaks regularly, and that she doesn't still spend considerable time in an English speaking country.

And you can attempt to nurse your ego by bragging about your income, but not only is it immaterial to the facts at hand, but you are not the only one on the forum making such an income and it gives you even less credibility that you felt the need bring it up.

There is no doubt - you are empirically wrong. Portuguese is not a 'VERY hard' language to learn. That isn't up for debate; some may struggle learning languages more than others but that doesn't mean Portuguese is 'VERY hard', especially for someone already very familiar with the phonetic alphabet and western speech patterns. And learning it certainly does not make you forget how to speak your native tongue after spending a very limited time in a submersive environment.

You keep acting as if English is not the language she has learned from birth and still speaks regularly, and that she doesn't still spend considerable time in an English speaking country.

And you can attempt to nurse your ego by bragging about your income, but not only is it immaterial to the facts at hand, but you are not the only one on the forum making such an income and it gives you even less credibility that you felt the need bring it up.

Lol anyone who deals in absolutes is not logical, I bring up my income because it just makes me laugh when random sherdoggers try to talk about things they literally know nothing about.

You know nothing about her upbringing.

You know nothing about being subjective, or logical conclusions.

You're using opinionated words as if they are facts, the fact is that you're wrong. while Portuguese isn;'t the harderest langauage to learn, it can still be very difficult to most people, most people have a difficult time learning a third language, not all, but the % is not in your favor.

You take my words out of context, and you dont understand what I am saying. You see that I said it was very hard, and your brain goes into defense mode.

The only person that needs to nurse an ego is you brah, its why you commented at me days later after I commented, its why you feel the need to say I am "empirically wrong", while using a subjective opinion you get off using google.

I'll continue to teach people how to speak diffferent languages, and help the government with international affairs making a lot of money, and that will neevr change despite how "empirically wrong" you think I am, and anyone with some sense will see you're not being logical and arguing semantics and absolutes.

People are different and they all learn at a different pace, you would understand this if you go outside and interacted with them.

You misread what I say, there is nothing I can do about that, I suggest re-reading all my posts and think critcally.

Have a good day, but I have to ignore you now.

Came for pics. Won't read any discussion but will return for more pic scrolling

Yep... me too..

I’m done reading about how guys are so badass and have such high standards and only bang “10’s”.... That they act like they wouldn’t let Dern give them a blowie with a bag over her head with the lights out in the basement....

99.9% of those guys are full of shit... So going forward, I’m jumping in for pics only...

Continue.....

iu

iu

Ashley+Yoder+Mackenzie+Dern+UFC+222+Cyborg+osQlHEgK10Il.jpg

Yah... If she wants to compete with and beat the best, she’s not going to be able to rely on her natural talent and skills... she’s gunna have to do the cardio / S and C to keep up with the elites...

And... most importantly.... get that ass back up to where it used to be

sigh, you havent read my posts, and I dont feel like explaining it anymore, sorry.

People learn differently, and this is the most common way.

My sample size is 1000+

go be around people you love and respect, you will adapt their speech, you probably dont even realize you do it.
It happened to me when i was in quebec. I cant control it.

Lol anyone who deals in absolutes is not logical, I bring up my income because it just makes me laugh when random sherdoggers try to talk about things they literally know nothing about.

You know nothing about her upbringing.

You know nothing about being subjective, or logical conclusions.

You're using opinionated words as if they are facts, the fact is that you're wrong. while Portuguese isn;'t the harderest langauage to learn, it can still be very difficult to most people, most people have a difficult time learning a third language, not all, but the % is not in your favor.

You take my words out of context, and you dont understand what I am saying. You see that I said it was very hard, and your brain goes into defense mode.

The only person that needs to nurse an ego is you brah, its why you commented at me days later after I commented, its why you feel the need to say I am "empirically wrong", while using a subjective opinion you get off using google.

I'll continue to teach people how to speak diffferent languages, and help the government with international affairs making a lot of money, and that will neevr change despite how "empirically wrong" you think I am, and anyone with some sense will see you're not being logical and arguing semantics and absolutes.

People are different and they all learn at a different pace, you would understand this if you go outside and interacted with them.

You misread what I say, there is nothing I can do about that, I suggest re-reading all my posts and think critcally.

Have a good day, but I have to ignore you now.

You can backtrack, prevaricate, and ignore all you want. It doesn't prove your point. You have bitten off far more than you can chew and are dealing with people that have far more actual life experience than you.

It happened to me when i was in quebec. I cant control it.

It happens more often than people think.

and lol at that other guy still commenting at me, love the ignore function on this site

Missing weight by 7lbs. and not caring about it got to me I'll have to admit.

That and the entire loss of the English language was vexing.

Folks, i'm back with PART 2 of "Why does this person TRIGGER Sherdog so much"

Since my last thread was so well received this is it's SEQUEL.

So why does Mackenzie Dern TRIGGER so many sherdoggers in such a negative way?

Is it because she has big tasty yummy boobs and you don't?

She can speak porteguese, IS Brazilian and you're not?

Why do so many sherdoggers HATE HER?

Some pics to verify the authenticy of this post:

Because the majority of sherdog are creepy middle aged men who use their anonymous accounts to sound like a bad ass who can destroy all men and get 10s with ease. Mackenzie Dern has a great body like 99% of the female fighters, and great tits and a hideous face That is not enough for the super men here! And she isn't an overly impressive fighter but gets hype

Because she eats a lot, has horse gums and still is sexy and gets attention. Life is unfair. Accent doesn't help. Missing weight doesn't help either.

I'm italian american. Learned italian in my late 20s. I still talk like I always have. I didn't turn into fuckin Furio Giunta

È lo stesso per me, nel senso che non sono nato in Italia, però parlo italiano perché mia madre è italiana e un honora per me, oggi, di essere capace di parlare la lingua delle mie origine. Tuttavia, ho una domanda: si parla Italiano negli stati uniti? Qui in Québec, molto facile perché ci sono tanti Italiani che non hanno perso la lingua, ma avevo il sentimento che la situazione era diversa nel tuo paese.

È lo stesso per me, nel senso che non sono nato in Italia, però parlo italiano perché mia madre è italiana e un honora per me, oggi, di essere capace di parlare la lingua delle mie origine. Tuttavia, ho una domanda: si parla Italiano negli stati uniti? Qui in Québec, molto facile perché ci sono tanti Italiani che non hanno perso la lingua, ma avevo il sentimento che la situazione era diversa nel tuo paese.
Wow you write very well. No, no one really speaks it here. My friends wifes family does, which is who i practiced with mostly. I learned for the same reasons as you. Also minored in Spanish in college so it was pretty easy. I didn't learn like I learned Spanish so there's no way I could ever write in Italian lol. I'm jelly, it yours is very good and easy to understand. I got a little abbruzzese and other southern slang in there for some reason lol.

She doesn’t trigger me but it’s obvious that missing weight, acting entitled about it then weirdly faking a Brazilian accent has rubbed people the wrong way.

Back