Why does Lombard still look big, muscular and ripped, but Overeem doesn't?

obviously Lombard was a lot cleaner than what the majority of people perceived him to be.

Meanwhile Overeem's gains came purely through horse meat diet.

Overeems seems like one of those guys who "finally got his shit together"

fixed the holes in his game, he was too bulky and relied too much on force and early barrages towin. Now hes back to being light with solid cardio and technique (atleast thats how I see it)

where as Lombard will never chance stylistically

You and your shit threads, lol.

A factor can also be the weight and height.. it would be easier to fill up and maintain a 190~195 lbs WW fighter (well now maybe 200~205 or so since MW) then it was with Reem the 6'4 at 275 lbs.

Or you know ehem.

Overeem's training for a Title fight

Lombards recovering from All American style issued brain damage and just fought up a weight class

I think Lombard is still juicing but that's just my opinion.

Am I the only one who thinks Lombard's physique looked considerably eroded when he fought Henderson? He's still a muscular guy for certain but not like he was, say, when he fought Palhares or even Burkman.

A factor can also be the weight and height.. it would be easier to fill up and maintain a 190~195 lbs WW fighter (well now maybe 200~205 or so since MW) then it was with Reem the 6'4 at 275 lbs.

Or you know ehem.

basically this

even with roids Reem's transformation was quite impressive in the amount of time he did it

hard to maintain/borderline impossible anything like that clean at that size while also doing MMA full time like these guys do

that's why you see nobody in the HW that looks particularly impressive

besides Ngannou

Reem lost some of that weight on purpose.

You don't automatically lose all your gains when you go off steroids.

I was wondering the exact same thing but instead of Overeem, I was thinking Roy Nelson.

Reem lost some of that weight on purpose.

You don't automatically lose all your gains when you go off steroids.
This, a lot of gains from steroids can be maintained if you haven't fucked your body completely. Of course it is easier when you are a lot smaller

Back