Why does LHW have the c0ckiest fighters?

nanika

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Between Tito, Chuck, Sonnen, Jones, Rampage off the top of my head the LHW has been a group of fighters that seem to love themselves. It does not seem any other division had/has the amount of "self-confidence"(to put it nicely) that LHW seems to cultivate.

Between Tito, Chuck, Sonnen, Jones, Rampage off the top of my head the LHW has been a group of fighters that seem to love themselves. It does not seem any other division had/has the amount of "self-confidence"(to put it nicely) that LHW seems to cultivate.

Jesus ...

Sonnens cockyness is just an act. and all fighters are cocky. i mean there entire living is having to walk into a cage with another man who wants to knock them out collect his pay check and go home.

Is this an empirical study that you've done or?

yep set p value to .05 for standard results. the control is light weights because they dont have enough behind them to be cocky while the test group is as bunch of wanna be heavy weights.

Why does the UFC have all the c0ckiest fighters?

You're just another poster without the Mousasi av...

I've never thought of Liddell as cocky. Anyways, it seems each weight class has its own share of "cocky" fighters.

Each division has its share of fighters with varying degrees of overconfidence.

Last edited:
TS must be a special kinda fella... good for you TS!!! We are all very proud :)

Why does the UFC have all the c0ckiest fighters?

You're just another poster without the Mousasi av...

Lol I lost a sig bet. I'll seem like myself in a week .. :(

Back