Why does Koscheck hate Javier so much?

I am not disputing anything that you are saying here. I am also believing that you were the other big fan of Josh (beside myself) from the start. With that said, and out of the way, Josh was winning but getting more "LnP/ blanket" horse crap critique that anyone in the game when he was winning. (I was also a big fan or Jake O'Brien).

Josh started gaining acceptance and started catching far less "flack" from the masses when he abandoned his bread and butter that kept him in the "W" column and started his free fall from the top echelon of the sport. I can assume the negative press did have some impact on the outrageously unsuccessful transition from successful "boring" fighter to fan favorite style loser, but it takes more than that IMO.

If it were my coach that forced me to abandon my hated winning style to being loved for watching my teeth get shoved down my face, I would spit venom. I might not wish that he died in a fire, but I would wish his dik fell off and he suffer from the worst case of lifetime hemorrhoids this planet has ever seen!

Javier didn't force him to do shit!!! Please don't make stuff up regarding Javier. One of the reason Koscheck is bad mouthing Javier is because, Javier said he wasn't following the game plan. This was post fight losing to Paulo Thaigo which means that the plan was for Josh to take him to the ground and NOT stand and bang. Which he was doing well but he got caught anyways. Then there was the Alves fight.

Now Javier admitted that he was in the wrong but your criticism of Javier is the opposite of what Javier was doing to Koscheck!

Well you got me thinking, so I did glance at his record. He lost 1 fight to long time veteran Drew Fickett who was in his 31st professional MMA fight in his 5th professional fight.

He was 9-1 when he wrestle raped the favorite son of TUF Diego Sanchez. You have either lost your mind, or are just "joking" if you don't see that you are WRONG.

He tried to stand with GSP the following fight (for whatever reason) and wound up actually getting wrestle fucked himself. FFS dude, he has STOPPED training Wrestling entirely at that point, and that is not me making S up. It was stated that that was indeed the case!

He bangs with Hazzellet and KO's him like he was a Kickboxer or something. I don't know if the middle letter of his camp AKA had anything to do with that or not.

You are just wrong in either case.

I can’t even follow what the hell you’re point is, let along figure out how I’m wrong. Are you saying that Mendez convinces him to abandon his wrestling, he has great success for 6-7 years, but when he lost to Thaigo he suddenly blamed Mendez for changing his style all those years before? You have to be fairly twisted to connect those dots. What am I missing here?

I can’t even follow what the hell you’re point is, let along figure out how I’m wrong. Are you saying that Mendez convinces him to abandon his wrestling, he has great success for 6-7 years, but when he lost to Thaigo he suddenly blamed Mendez for changing his style all those years before? You have to be fairly twisted to connect those dots. What am I missing here?

Screaminleeman doesn't know what the hell he is talking about. He is just spewing nonsense and in the post above where I quoted him, he is making complete BS statements about Javier Mendez in regards to how he forced Koscheck to change his style.

Reality is, Javier(self admittedly) had a bad habit of blaming the fighters game plan for their loss which is wrong. But he never forced anyone to fight a certain way. Both Koscheck and Fitch fought with boring styles while Mike Swick was a sprawl and brawl fighter through and through. Along the lines, Koscheck wanted to be well liked so he chose to kick box more and had some decent success but was never passionate about evolving his kickboxing skills.

Since the split Kos' career went down the toilet while AKA produced champions in Cain, Daniel and Luke.

Kos couldn't handle it when his career was sliding down and his best days where behind him.

He was probably in debt up to his eyeballs and freaking out.

I hope Koscheck gets his ass kicked, Javier is a good man!

Josh was one of the first guys in MMA making good money that was clearly spending it too quickly. Prior to his rematch with GSP, he had a mansion, Ferrari, and an AIRPLANE! It seemed pretty obvious back then that the guy was going to panic once the money stopped flowing in. As soon as he started losing, he switched camps and bad mouthed the old one. After 5 straight loses he gets cut and starts bad mouthing the UFC. I was always a big fan of his, but he is one of those guys that can't take responsibility for his own situation.

It should be mentioned that Kos has made a lot of sound business decisions regarding real estate and has invested it wisely in many successful properties. Dude is able to live large due to smart investing as well as having a large line of credit from said properties/assets.

Back