Why does Khabib have the undisputed LW belt?

I feel like people on here don't remember the Barao/Cruz situation.
It's exactly the same as the Conor/Khabib situation and nobody disputed Barao becoming the champion.

... In fact Conor has been more inactive than Cruz was.

And if you remember Barao, everyone was talking about him like he was some unstoppable, unbeatable force, until he got beat, then everyone knew how to beat him. He sank like a rock all the way to the prelims.

Conor beat the real champ and was stripped. Tony Ferguson beat Kevin Lee for the interim title. So how does Khabib have the undisputed LW title now after beating up some real estate agent on short notice? Is this the most illegitimate belt ever outside of WMMA?

(His record is also filled with more cans than a recycling center)

Because CONor McGregor never defended that's why.

The problem is that Conor ducked Khabib and even Tony and even had to resort to attempted terrorism with his cronies on a bus at major sports arena in NYC out of all places just to avoid defending the LW belt.

This would not have even been a problem if Conor actually defended the belt after the Mayweather fight.

Khabib is the undisputed champ because Conor ducked him. Can't beat someone if they keep ducking.

I just like to imagine the tears and butthurt if Al had won.

Conor beat the real champ and was stripped. Tony Ferguson beat Kevin Lee for the interim title. So how does Khabib have the undisputed LW title now after beating up some real estate agent on short notice? Is this the most illegitimate belt ever outside of WMMA?

(His record is also filled with more cans than a recycling center)
Fair question. It's disputable.

Because there is no interim belt, it's that simple.

So what changed? Did Conor suddenly grow a pair?

Coke and hookers don't come cheap. Neither are the lawyer's fees after the bus attack incident. Sponsors don't pay Conor for fighting with his mouth on Twitter and Instagram.

The only big money fight at LW for Conor is Khabib. Everyone wants to see it. The UFC know it, and they gave him an offer he couldn't refuse.

That couldn't be the reason, you said? Conor isn't scared of anyone and he must be coming back to prove that he is the baddest p4p fighter in the world.

giphy.gif

Unlike you, I know and admit it could easily go either way. I wont be surprised if Khabib beats Conor. The only ones who will be surprised will be you fanboys, who have been sniffing your own farts for the last two years.
When Khabib beats him to a pulp you'll say yeah yeah whatever Inknew fight could go either way. Pick a side coward because deep down you know your idol is getting smashed.

Back