Why does Katlyn Chookagian keep getting main card fight?

Because she's friends with Matt Serra.

Seriously, she keeps getting main card fights. She's not compelling, she barely wins and her style is super boring. So many better fights to showcase.

Must be a quota thing.

Matchmaking makes a lot of sense when you put yourself in the matchmakers shoes and think of fighters as employees.

Say what you want about Katlyn Chookaigan but she is a good employee and a company woman.

She fights frequently, takes short notice fights, makes weight, TOP 5 in her division, and doesn’t complain. Matchmakers probably think she is a really good employee.

The rumor is that Chook and Jessica Eye allegedly had a coke fueled threesome with Uncle D. back in the early days... They signed an NDA because Dana doesn't get played like that, but as part of the deal Dana promised to gift them title shots and main card spots in perpetuity. Similar thing happened with Holly. Fabia was dating Eye at the time and knew, but unfortunately his credibility has been damaged due to Diego's antics.

The rumor is that Chook and Jessica Eye allegedly had a coke fueled threesome with Uncle D. back in the early days... They signed an NDA because Dana doesn't get played like that, but as part of the deal Dana promised to gift them title shots and main card spots in perpetuity. Fabia was dating Eye at the time and knew, but unfortunately his credibility has been damaged because of Diego's antics.

Eww, imagine being coked out, eye level w Dana's little red old man balls

The rumor is that Chook and Jessica Eye allegedly had a coke fueled threesome with Uncle D. back in the early days... They signed an NDA because Dana doesn't get played like that, but as part of the deal Dana promised to gift them title shots and main card spots in perpetuity. Similar thing happened with Holly. Fabia was dating Eye at the time and knew, but unfortunately his credibility has been damaged due to Diego's antics.
this is......IT.

Seriously....I would just like Chookagian to GET A FINISH FOR ONCE.

She is very good but FFS try to get a TKO or a sub. PLEASE.
Yes ...we know Katlyn you are very good at winning on points but.... a few stoppage wins before you retire would be much appreciated. It's what it's all about really. Please. If you can. (don't think she can).

The way she grunts every strike drives me insane

I hope she gets slaughtered ...doubtful but I hope

this is......IT.

Seriously....I would just like Chookagian to GET A FINISH FOR ONCE.

She is very good but FFS try to get a TKO or a sub. PLEASE.
Yes ...we know Katlyn you are very good at winning on points but.... a few stoppage wins before you retire would be much appreciated. It's what it's all about really. Please. If you can. (don't think she can).
Last FIVE YEARS Chookagian fight record :
Admirable but.... not so thrilling....
Chook-DULL.jpg

OP failed to mention her opponents. She has a good record but two of those fights are against Andrade and Shevchenko which automatically puts her on the main card.

Both her and her opponent tomorrow have records that are as good as all of those boring decision fighters in the men's divisions.

Because she’s a good fighter…
sVAcrE.gif

Back