Why does Jones keep SELF-proclaiming that is he good looking?....Lets examine this...

Lol I love the Jon Jones hate.

HOW DARE HE THINK HE ISN'T AN UGLY HUMAN BEING!

667.gif

This^

/thread

he's rich and that's really all you need for girls.

LOL, strong virgin.

Anyone who says money matters with girls is clearly not getting any and probably doesn't even approach.

It's a stupid limiting belief that guys who don't leave their basement buy into.

Most of the dudes I know who are great with girls are straight up poor. They are all confident and assertive, though. Money plays zero role. And then I know some wealthy guys who suck b/c they supplicate to girls and are needy.

dude bones is handsome as fuck. (no homo)

only fighter vs him that beats him in handsomeness is vitor really, get your head out of your ass and start realising this guys greatness in every single factor that is measureable.

LOL, strong virgin.

Anyone who says money matters with girls is clearly not getting any and probably doesn't even approach.

It's a stupid limiting belief that guys who don't leave their basement buy into.

Most of the dudes I know who are great with girls are straight up poor. They are all confident and assertive, though. Money plays zero role. And then I know some wealthy guys who suck b/c they supplicate to girls and are needy.

lol i use a fair bit of prossies, this made me lol.

Why do you care? I don't like him but i never thought about his looks. Does it matter what he looks like?

I didn't realize Vitor was there at first, and the second I noticed him I couldn't stop laughing for about 5 minutes straight. Brilliant. I miss the good old days where we had some very creative individuals blessing us with hysterical PS.

34g6ddi.jpg

LOL, strong virgin.

I'll be sure and let all the nba players know this when they are making their next fun baby with whatever they chose aspiring model. Obviously you have not been to an many seen many players wives next time a pga events is on get a look a some of these golfers wives and tell me she with this tubby bald guy because she loves him or next time you see lamar odom and whatever woman he is boning convince yourself that this Russian model is with him for his mind.
Money may not be the only aphrodisiac but there some

This thread needs to be saved by Sexyama.

This wins as worse thread of the day. Congrats.

Well I'll tell you that my girl and her friends who ACTUALLY ARE women, and none of them less than attractive, some of them (including my girl) downright hot, find Jones quite attractive.

I think a woman should make this thread before a man. How can you declare which fighters women would find attractive unless you're a woman??

Half the time my girl tells me a guy is hot and her opinion is confirmed by other women, it's a guy I'd never suspect. Half the time I could predict but half the time I would never have guessed that guy.

We watched side effects the other day and I made a comment about her probably finding Jude Law cute and she said he was ok but Channing Tatum was far hotter. I was shocked. I thought he looked like a cardboard cutout, but what do I know? I'm not a woman.

Back