Why does Jones keep SELF-proclaiming that is he good looking?....Lets examine this...

Eh, I think I'm a good looking guy, doesn't make me conceited. It really depends on women though. I'm guessing I'm not his target demographic for that kind of thing. Although, that forehead scar looks ugly as fuck. The placement and depth just look bad.

jon-jones-vs-daniel-cormier.png

This made me lol !

Thank You :icon_lol:

He is fairly good looking. This topic is fucking dumb, jesus.

bones is devilishly handsome. hes not a top 10 in looks in mma but hes cusp top 10. These are the guys I would put before him:

Vinny M
Mike Ricci
Josh Thompson
Sam Stout
Shogun
KJ Noons
Roger Huerta
Dominic cruz
Thiago Silva
Glover Texiera
Glover and thiago? Apart from them and shogun, great list.

I would replace them with gsp, nick diaz, and Roger Gracie.

bones is devilishly handsome. hes not a top 10 in looks in mma but hes cusp top 10. These are the guys I would put before him:

Vinny M
Mike Ricci
Josh Thompson
Sam Stout
Shogun
KJ Noons
Roger Huerta
Dominic cruz
Thiago Silva
Glover Texiera

Not sure if serious...do you even Cote and Condit?

Completely agree with TS. If Jones looked half as good as Thomson or Kang, there wouldn't be a problem.
JoshThomson_Headshot.png

Titlefight2.jpg

20110618072742_kyunghokang.JPG

539853_386494411413518_1644410606_n.jpg

Yea but when connor Mcgregor does it, it's cool.

yea, funny how it works

i have to admit though, even though im not really into personality much, i find jones to be pretty annoying - though his fighting style and passion make up for it

yea, funny how it works

i have to admit though, even though im not really into personality much, i find jones to be pretty annoying - though his fighting style and passion make up for it

Yea I don't really see any issues with Jones but people have always told me I'm very laid back so it's hard to get on my nerves.

I usually only care about fighters and the fight. Bisping is the only fighter I absolutely hate.

The fuck is this thread?

Jones sucks but it's all personality, he loves the shit out of himself to the point of being extremely obnoxious and most sane people seem to be able to see through it easily, it's the ones who can't see through his layer of BS that annoy me.

Damnit, I'm just hating.

Anyway a fighters looks should be irreverent, unless their appearance is somehow impairing their progress, such as intense fatness or too skinny to hit hard or something. Or aggressive ugliness scaring away opponents, I don't know.

It really is a ridiculous notion and makes him appear very insecure and reveals his adolescent persona...

If we just go by former UFC champions, Jones is tied for the pound per pound WORST looking with Forrest...

Here are some former champs/opponents that women would find much more asthetically appealing than Jones...

Shogun(of course)

Machida(unibrow and all)

Vitor(of course)

Rashad(compared to Jones, he is a model)

Bader

Gustaffson

Even Rampage...

And you never hear guys like Shogun or Vitor talking like Jones even though they would exponentially more women even if they were not famous fighters.

34g6ddi.jpg

Vitor in the window just killed me LOL

It really is a ridiculous notion and makes him appear very insecure and reveals his adolescent persona...

If we just go by former UFC champions, Jones is tied for the pound per pound WORST looking with Forrest...

Here are some former champs/opponents that women would find much more asthetically appealing than Jones...

Shogun(of course)

Machida(unibrow and all)

Vitor(of course)

Rashad(compared to Jones, he is a model)

Bader

Gustaffson

Even Rampage...

And you never hear guys like Shogun or Vitor talking like Jones even though they would exponentially more women even if they were not famous fighters.

34g6ddi.jpg

This is an odd, homesexually motivated thread.
Not that's there's anything wong with being homosexual.

Fedor retired. Maybe 'Verbal Fedor' (lol) should follow suit.

Back