Why does Jones keep SELF-proclaiming that is he good looking?....Lets examine this...

TS secretly has jungle fever. He's trying to fight it, but that feeling keeps getting stronger and stronger.

667.gif

fucking lol!!!!

Jones is a stud, I bet the TS is one ugly fucker and mad because Jones looks way better than him, its always some lame ass hater on sherdog talking shit about Jones, I wish you fucks would just die off, that way sherdog will be a much better place without you hating retards.

hes a good looking guy, i gues - he seems to need to brag about himself and put down others to build his confidence - lots of people are that way - he still performs very well

Yea but when connor Mcgregor does it, it's cool.

He is trying to be Muhammad Ali who was trying to be Gorgeous George

When you are really good looking people will tell you. No need to say it because its obvious

Sherdog.com: For over 13 years the leading source of homoerotic MMA discussion!

There was a guy in LW(I think) that was really good looking. Im not gay but I have no problem saying he was a freaking good looking guy.. Cant remeber his name tho, he was white, blonde hair and a perfect parting in his hair. Dude looked like he just came from a photo shoot. Think he lost the fight tho. Never seen him again since that. Shame really.

Also I have to add Sam Stout he is good looking as well. He is in the p4p most handsome fighters for sure.

It's not gay to say that another guy is good looking or ugly, especially if that guy is bragging on himself. Everyone in here saying the TS is gay just because he made this thread is a little close minded. Jones would be a lot better looking if he had perfect teeth and if he would actually shave those pubes off of his face and get a good haircut. He is only ugly because it looks like he doesn't care about his appearance. Then on top of not caring about his appearance the guy has an ugly personality making him even less attractive.

Honestly though I am sure the guy has women trying to get with him every time he walks outside of his house which would go to any man's head. Being 6'4" 240 lbs, a stone cold killer, with a lot of money and a belt that says I can kick the shit out of most people on this planet makes his appearance and personality kind of not matter when it comes to getting women.

It's not gay to say that another guy is good looking or ugly, especially if that guy is bragging on himself. Everyone in here saying the TS is gay just because he made this thread is a little close minded. Jones would be a lot better looking if he had perfect teeth and if he would actually shave those pubes off of his face and get a good haircut. He is only ugly because it looks like he doesn't care about his appearance. Then on top of not caring about his appearance the guy has an ugly personality making him even less attractive.

Honestly though I am sure the guy has women trying to get with him every time he walks outside of his house which would go to any man's head. Being 6'4" 240 lbs, a stone cold killer, with a lot of money and a belt that says I can kick the shit out of most people on this planet makes his appearance and personality kind of not matter when it comes to getting women.

disagree. In order to make judgement about a persons looks you have to have a basis for your judgement. apparently, you and the thread starter have male standards.

Defending the TS makes you gay by association. I don't make the rules but I will enforce them with my life, if necessary.

Rosario Dawson certainly seemed to think so...

[YT]8xRJpXNMerE[/YT]

disagree. In order to make judgement about a persons looks you have to have a basis for your judgement. apparently, you and the thread starter have male standards.

I get what you're saying, but even you can tell if a dude is ugly. If you see some 300 lb guy walking down the street with a mullet, messed up yellow teeth, and a duck dynasty beard you can probably admit that the dude is not attractive. I think everyone has standards for human beings in general. I can't tell you if a guy is better looking than another if both guys are in good shape with good teeth and normal features. I can also admit if a guy is probably attractive to women. If any guy is over 6'2" and in good shape and again doesn't have disgusting teeth or disgusting facial hair then I would assume he does well with the ladies. Admitting these things or discussing them does not make you gay, it just means that you are judgemental of others. Basically if someone looks like they give a shit about their appearance and they have a penis I can't really tell if they are better looking than any other guy that also cares about how they look. Honestly, I have no idea who the better looking guy between everyone the TS listed is, but I am sure they would all do well with the ladies. But yes, I think Jon Jones and Forrest are probably the worst looking of the bunch just because they don't really seem to care about their appearance.

Back