Why does Jones keep SELF-proclaiming that is he good looking?....Lets examine this...

VERBAL-FEDOR

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It really is a ridiculous notion and makes him appear very insecure and reveals his adolescent persona...

If we just go by former UFC champions, Jones is tied for the pound per pound WORST looking with Forrest...

Here are some former champs/opponents that women would find much more asthetically appealing than Jones...

Shogun(of course)

Machida(unibrow and all)

Vitor(of course)

Rashad(compared to Jones, he is a model)

Bader

Gustaffson

Even Rampage...

And you never hear guys like Shogun or Vitor talking like Jones even though they would exponentially more women even if they were not famous fighters.

34g6ddi.jpg

Last edited:
hes a good looking guy, i gues - he seems to need to brag about himself and put down others to build his confidence - lots of people are that way - he still performs very well

I've never read an article or heard an interview where he's said he's good looking, link?

This is not a serious thread, take your love for men and how they look to the proper forum.

Any man who does not say he is good looking or try to push that theme is an idiot. The idea that jones or anyone else saying he thinks he is a good looking guy should not make any of you insecure.

My god. Haters continue to take it to another level of stupidity.

Two older brothers who got rich and famous before him.

Pretty homo thread...

But seriously how could you pick Rampage over Jones? Even I think that's ridiculous.

It really is a ridiculous notion and makes him appear very insecure and reveals his adolescent persona...

If we just go by former UFC champions, Jones is tied for the pound per pound WORST looking with Forrest...

Here are some former champs/opponents that women would find much more asthetically appealing than Jones...

Shogun(of course)

Machida(unibrow and all)

Vitor(of course)

Bader

Gustaffson

Even Rampage...

And you never hear guys like Shogun or Vitor talking like Jones even though they would exponentially more women even if they were not famous fighters....

method=get&s=jon-jones-03-17-12-1-2-14-777.jpg

.... sensing a like racism here. Notice how you only have special comments fir the black guys.

Rashad(compared to Jones, he is a model)
Even Rampage...

Jones says a lot of dumb shit. Rashad made him look like an idiot in every verbal exchange they had prior to their fight. He should open his mouth a little less because he's not the that bright.

Back