Why Does Jon Jones Crawl into The Octagon?

Oh was I trying to be funny ? sorry I came across that way I guess you found some humor in that statement didn't you ? I was dead serious. Now fuck off you fucking nobody.
Don't try play it off like you are not trying to be funny. You flopped and no one laughed. It's embarrassing

Yes I am sure you literally meant there is coke in the octagon and Jones is snorting it mid fight off the floor

Shit loads of MMA fighters way before Job have entered the cage via crawl, scoot, weird animal looking shit....

Cos his arms are as long as his legs so it saves energy by balancing the weight load of his giant south park head.

One of UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones’ signature moves is the crawl he makes when he enters the Octagon, and he recently explained why he does it. The first time Jones did the crawl was before he fought Quinton “Rampage” Jackson back at UFC 135 in September 2011. Jones recently admitted that he had nightmares before fighting Jackson and said it was one of the only fights in his career that gave him any sort of fear before he stepped into the Octagon.

A fan responded to Jones talking about the Rampage fight on social media, and Jones responded to them, explaining that he introduced his signature crawl into the Octagon at UFC 135 in order to escape the nightmares he had before fighting Rampage.

“In my nightmare I always started standing so to make sure that dream didn’t come true I decided to crawl.”

This is one of the first times Jones has ever admitted he was even in the least bit nervous heading into a fight. Of course, he was able to conquer any of the fears he had, as he submitted Jackson via fourth-round submission at UFC 135 in what was at the time his first successful title defense at the time. He’s since defended the UFC light heavyweight belt a record 10 times and is widely considered to be the greatest MMA fighter of all time.

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...ampage-jackson-in-order-to-avoid-a-nightmare/

He stole it from his former teammate, end of story.

Don't try play it off like you are not trying to be funny. You flopped and no one laughed. It's embarrassing

Yes I am sure you literally meant there is coke in the octagon and Jones is snorting it mid fight off the floor

I never flop you're a fucking herb no one fucking gives a shit if your sorry ass doesn't laugh, the only thing funny here is your pathetic fucking life.

Someone ban this fucking loser.

its a kaepernick style protest, he kneels as he goes past where Dana sits as a protest against the Reebok deal.

Cos his arms are as long as his legs so it saves energy by balancing the weight load of his giant south park head.

The majority of the world's historians would disagree with you, but don't let me interrupt you, you edgy, rebel atheist.

C0lUjNgXUAQhdEX.jpg

He comes in with his head down and crawls cause he knows he aint worthy, there's no honor in a cheat.

Funny how everything that Jones says always seem kind of "want to be a interesting/inspiring story" lie.

Hes a predator sneaking his prey

Back