Why Does Jon Jones Crawl into The Octagon?

Its interesting how it started, thanks for that. I imagine now it has become a form of self hypnosis to prime himself tonight. Just like basketball players pre free throw rituals .
Edit- to fight, not tonight.

I guess to get rid of the jitters.
Steroids don't help with that.

When you've held the belt, lost the belt, and won the belt again you can enter the cage however the f*k you wanna without question...

God i wish that Vitor kick would have landed
I loved Dan's reaction to that as well: "You had it coming"

PS Whenever I think of Jone's one hand to the floor opening strategy I think of that I think of the one knee strategy and how it wasn't that silly after all :D

Because he has the brain of a 4 legged animal.

are u picturing the photoshop i did years ago?
th
Nice shoop... WTF is a photoshop?

I always kind of liked it. It's up there with Jacares alligator crawl (might even be the same thing now that I think about it).

So is he talking about crawling into the cage? Or coming out on all fours toward his opponent at the opening bell?

Because his story about the nightmares and not wanting to start the fight standing only make sense relative to the latter case.

Jesus crawled to Noah, John is also a righteous Christian like our Lord

This reads like the words of someone who has heard OF Biblical figures, but couldn't be bothered to learn anything about them beyond their names.

It’s a side effect of the coke, he’s so high he gets paranoid and reverts to his natural habitat, crawling under the cage to hide from drug tests.

This is so cringe. You shouldn't ever try to be funny again

Oh was I trying to be funny ? sorry I came across that way I guess you found some humor in that statement didn't you ? I was dead serious. Now fuck off you fucking nobody.

He crawls to exacape the pico-gram test results. He figures if he gets low enough to the floor people wont see him.

Back