Why does John Morgan get a fast pass to ask the first question?

What kind of deal does this man have?
Why is he always the first to ask questions at every event?
Why is he always sitting cage side?
He is the lead staff reporter and co-owner of MMAJunkie, why is he favoured over other reporters?
Am I missing something? Clearly I am.

img_2293.jpg

Morgan bless.

I always thought he is either employed by UFC or he just is so desperate to have a good relationship with them that he never asks any hard questions. Anything that is even slightly controversial or difficult he will not ask.

That "every UFC current fighter is p4p greatest fighter ever" feel about him always
MMAjunkie is owned by Gannett Company, inc. the largest newspaper publisher in the country. The publish USA Today. I'm sure there is some sort of "agreement" between the two companies.

Just looking at a picture of him makes me want to slap the fat off his face

What does that have to do with him by passing other MMA reporters from different companies?
Did I miss where it says he works for the UFC?

MMAjunkie is owned by Gannett Company, inc. the largest newspaper publisher in the country. The publish USA Today. I'm sure there is some sort of "agreement" between the two companies.
Would not surprise me in the slightest brother. He is very careful about what he asks Dana and UFC fighters, even when he interviews the golden snitch Jeff he is very gentle with the questioning.

Just doesn't seem genuine to me, because you want the big scoops and headlines by asking the real difficult questions, but Morgans questions are always something that a UFC Employee would ask like Megan Olivi

What does that have to do with him by passing other MMA reporters from different companies?
Did I miss where it says he works for the UFC?
There is a hierarchy to this shit. He just happens to be one of the top dogs, Dana knows he can trust him with his questions. Him being the lead staff reporter and Co-Owner of MMAJunkie probably means he has some deal with Dana or something. I mean MMA media is a business to you know.

He was nominated for the award again in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 but ultimately lost to Ariel Helwani.

Gotta be first in something. Maybe ariel lets him ask the first question.

TS is mad at another man's job. Kind of a waste of energy. Agreed?

Back