Why does it seem Zombie not getting attention he deserves?

Because it was a busy weekend for mma w bkfc and bellator as well. Now this week the 239 hype and pre fight stuff is rolling out

Sucks but it is what it is. He’s gonna get a big fight tho next, for sure.
i hope so. Who do you think? IDK if they're still gonna get Ortega/Zabit for one of the big events, was supposedly 240. 242?
Aldo would be great..but not sure when he'll fight next. Frankie/Max loser?

He needs to be more active. The fact that he took no damage in this fight should be looked at as an opportunity to do so. Unfortunately he wants Aldo who will only fight in Brazil, & the UFC isn't going there until November 16th.

I know the UFC badly wanted Ortega/Zabit for UFC 240 but Ortega can't make it. My hope is they give Zombie a pay pump &/or new deal to fight Zabit and save UFC 240 or headline a FN in SEP.

zombie vs. zabit in a 5 rounder sounds awesome.

He's one of the handful of fighters that come to fucking bang literally every fight

It's a shame he doesn't get pushed

It's a shame that he came up short in his title fight vs FW GOAT then had to do military service

The same reason very few (non american) asians are top 10 in the UFC. It is just difficult to market them in the US.

Yea its not that there just aren't that many good ones right.

He's one of the handful of fighters that come to fucking bang literally every fight

It's a shame he doesn't get pushed

It's a shame that he came up short in his title fight vs FW GOAT then had to do military service

Lol at not getting pushed. He main events every fucking card he fights on.

He just got KO'd by Rodriguez. Dont even see how he got to jump all the way up to fight number 5. And moicano is a can.

His stint in the military really iced his career. Then losing to Yair didn’t help either. If he can get another top win he’ll get all kinds of attention again. No big deal.

He just got KO'd by Rodriguez. Dont even see how he got to jump all the way up to fight number 5. And moicano is a can.
Di's you watch the fight vs Yair?

They were both considered winners after that

KZ was on his way to 49-46 49-46 50-45 anyway and decided to keep bringing it until literally the last second

People are prejudiced against zombies.

Yea its not that there just aren't that many good ones right.
Of course not. In an American org, it is natural to have mostly Americans (And a few «flashy», charismatic or good looking foreigners.). If marketability meant nothing, the rankings would look different.

Asia has a long tradition for martial arts.

south carolina crowd went crazy. imo TKZ not hard to market his fights speak for themselves. cant wait to see him right smack dab in the mix now
His fight speaks for themselves, but that is sadly not all that counts.

He just KOd in the ko of the century in his last fight. Before that he was out forever from an arm injury and before that he was out for military service. Give him some time to build up a nice streak without something messing it up and he’ll be a bigger name.

Di's you watch the fight vs Yair?

They were both considered winners after that

KZ was on his way to 49-46 49-46 50-45 anyway and decided to keep bringing it until literally the last second
Yeah but he still lost by KO

i hope so. Who do you think? IDK if they're still gonna get Ortega/Zabit for one of the big events, was supposedly 240. 242?
Aldo would be great..but not sure when he'll fight next. Frankie/Max loser?
I like the zabit idea. I don’t think Ortega is gonna accept that fight so they can slot in KZ.

3 main event 3 insane fights 2-1 with 2 1st round KO's since he's been back. I reckon he's ready for a ppv matchup vs either aldo or volk
Aldo rematch would be fun and I think it's the best fight to make if Aldo stays at FW. I've gotta take KZ this time, it was a good fight the first time but Aldo isn't at his best anymore and KZ is still a contender

Busy weekend. Despite being a fan favorite KZ is underappreciated by the media.

I like the zabit idea. I don’t think Ortega is gonna accept that fight so they can slot in KZ.
Zabit would be good with me. Yair rematch? I'm looking at rankings. But even though those guys are ranked in lower top 10, KZ can possibly get a streak going. He'd also need a top 5 again to put him in a TS.

A bunch of casuals who only got into MMA while he was in the army.

Back